1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Alpinestar Challenger 2pc (euro 54,uk44) As New

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Phill748, May 4, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi,

I'm selling the below, I bought them for the road but I've lost a bit of weight in the legs and it makes them too long, I have worn them out of the house once! so listed as as new condition. I'm happy to post them but will probably be fairly expensive due to weight and size so probably £12.50 postage, or collection from Swindon.

Here's a link to a company selling them, in the spirit of honesty I didn't pay that much, think I paid £499 for them.

I'm looking for £300 plus postage. Top.jpg
    Trousers.jpg

#1 Phill748, May 4, 2021
    Last edited: May 6, 2021
  2. Skinny git :D GLWS. Andy

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. pfft I've only lost just under half stone, but I was borderline between a 42/44 anyway.. I should have said actually the Challenger is designed as more of a road usable suit, it has a hump still but the cut is designed to be slightly more comfortable.

4. Looks like a great deal for someone

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I would need to have a really successful visit to the toilet to fit in them :joy::joy::joy:

6. They are UK 44 chest, as in roughly a 16inch shirt neck, 34 waist?... just checking people don't think they are like a 24 inch waste or something silly! That or the average Ducati owner post lockdown is built 'solid'

7. Price lowered to £300

8. Provisionally sold, will confirm tomorrow eve.

9. Now sold, please close thread

10. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information