1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Alpinestars 2 Piece Leathers And Smx5 Boots

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by ditchvisitor, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Very very good condition Alpinestars two piece leathers, hardly worn and always cleaned with leather cleaner after use, Euro 52 £280

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Used but good condition Alpinestars SMX-5 boots in 45, couple of scuffs on front but nothing serious.
    £70

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If someone wants both I would take £320

2. I may have someone interested mate

3. Thanks, much appreciated.

4. Some interest but still currently available

5. £300 for both

6. These sizing allways confuse me I'm a 34/36 waist and large / x large shirt and slimming , would this fit or have I had too many pies and pints ?

7. I have a size 52 A-star jacket and usually take a 16.5 collar shirt or large t-shirt (weird proportions). the jacket is very snug on me. sizing would be fine on a medium to large, but large to xl, I think would be a bit of a push (but then again, if it has been broken in, it might have stretched a bit), and if for track days, you would need little else under it. worth a try on for size, though.

I have the same boots, find them very comfy and have always kept my feet dry.

Pete

8. Yeah I'd like to do the odd track day for road I usually throw a hoody on over instead of under find it helps keep the chill off , think I'll pop to the local bike shop for a bit of sizing , thankyou for the advice

9. Still available

10. Need these gone

Do Not Sell My Personal Information