1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Amazing Comeback - I Would Never Have Guessed

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Jez900ie, Oct 20, 2019.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. Yay!!!! He's a GB athlete yes? :blush::upyeah:

2. Brilliant. A tremendous player when fit & most underrated. :) :upyeah: I've never seen a player return a serve like AM. :astonished:

3. nice one. you cant help but like the fella. superb.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • WTF WTF x 1
  4. yip, chiz. likeable. it can happen if you look further than a headline.

5. Not really into Pokémon. Sorry.

6. youre fucking joking aint ya? yes.. of course you are.... bet the sour faced fucker never smiled once after the match...

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Ah, proper Scottish then, unlike the smiley few :eyes:

8. dedicated. or maybe he was just close to tears. v,emotional guy so he is.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. i'v read and seen a bit of him of screen, and taken his so called controversial comments in context. good guy.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  10. Oi, stop all the Scots bashing. :mad:

Another Scottish great, Peter Wright is currently playing Michael van Gerwen in the PDC.. Do you think he's gone a bit 'Jackie Stewart' with his outfit? :laughing:

37623612-1a4c-4b42-b2bf-dddffd7fd391.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  11. Not as good at tennis as my Czech family :thinkingface: wifey's mums cousin Navratilova :p

12. Surely he's 3/4 English? At least he still talks in English ………………….:eyes:

13. scots bashing?
    world class and deserving champion make comeback bashing. its a v,british thing to do.
    btw, not looking to start another one of them threads. but its what we do int?

14. He is the player with the best haircut - always - but he rarely makes it past the semis.

By that, I mean the semi-finals. I have no idea whether he suffers erectile dysfunction, like other scottydogs.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Aye, but it's Olga Navratilova, the local old goat hearder. :confused:

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Navratilova should be in the strangely attractive thread. I used to get a lot of stick in the past for confiding she gives me the horn.

• WTF WTF x 1
  17. I'm defending Murray, you loon. o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Have you seen her grip :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

19. and another one for the dick waving thread.

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information