1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Angry Biker Peter Kay Gets More Than He Expects From Grandpa

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Flatfish, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Normally I dont support the car driver, but in this video, Peter Kay shows his true colours.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Love You Love You x 1
  2. If this was real, fcukin excellent, can’t stand the twat :upyeah:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  3. Oh dear.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Not a good outcome for the motorcycle:(

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. You have to laugh , hope they both learnt a lesson , deep breath , and carry on !

6. i hate the "I have a gopro, therefor i am invincible' brigade..
    i love the way the bloke was smiling in the car, even as he walked away..

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. He physically gestured he'd engage in an assault. The old boy has the right to defend himself or flee for safety. The insurance company won't be paying out as far as I'm concerned.

8. I hope he gets hung,taxi drivers are shit.

9. The guy in the van was driving without due care (the riders film should confirm this).
    The rider was very rude, but didn't actually do anything except possibly kick a tyre?
    The van driver deliberately drove over the motorcycle whilst laughing (presumably the laughter indicated he wasn't afraid)

I think the van driver will be liable.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  10. cat D i recon

11. maybe not so much now, but yip, never mess with grandpa, chances where, that grandpa had some "training" when it came to dealing with aggressors.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Was is really Peter Kay or does it just sound like him?

13. Shares the same accent, but doesn’t sound like him.

14. Not heard the clip, but watched it, and tough to see how anyone could support the driver there. Old tosser needs pay for the bike he smashed. He probably couldn’t even see the bike.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. it sounds like the biker kicked the taxi - If I was the driver, I'd say I was in fear of being physically assaulted and in driving away, it was either the rider or the bike who got it......

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. All this sounds about trump-America. He pushed me so I shot him in the head. A bit ott

17. The biker certainly didn't do himself any favours. Wonder if he complained to the police and submitted that as evidence? Would be interested to hear the outcome... Pure conjecture I accept but; there's no context at his obvious anger towards the elderly driver which makes me suspect that the biker wasn't riding particularly considerately to start with. Though maybe this was on a phone rather than a helmet cam...

18. I don’t buy it , it’s as fake as owt

• Like Like x 1
  19. No further action?!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information