1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ant And Decs Car

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by yev, Mar 20, 2018.

1. just arrived for repair to BMW opposite my office. fuck he decked it hard...

image1.jpeg image2.jpeg image3.jpeg image4.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Lucky he was "relaxed as a newt" or he could have got a bit of a whiplash injury.

#2 AirCon, Mar 20, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. And from the initial pictures of the crime scene, his car was hard up against the curb on the wrong side of the road. If he was driving whilst under the influence of drugs or alcohol (innocent until found guilty and all that), I’m surprised his mother let him drive in the first place. Andy

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. hope they take his license away for at least 5 years, hate twats who think drink and drive is a good idea.............

• Agree Agree x 9
  5. ...that's one fugly car......money/imagination/taste etc.....

6. another idiot come's to mind: unamused:

7. Jeeze with all that money they've made over the years 'entertaining' the masses you'd think they would have a car each!

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. He's gone into rehab with no mention of suspension by the ITV, Jamie Carrager spits out of his car window and is suspended ( and so he should be) by Sky. Different crimes with very different punishments, itv don't want to upset there prize asset, too much money involved.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Brilliant : o D

10. That's one Wonky Donkey alright. o_O

11. Should've stuck to coke.....

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Really annoys me how the offender gets turned into a victim. Poor Ant, he’s got problems etc.
    Could of quite easily killed someone the selfish fool.

• Agree Agree x 7
  13. well if he had kill himself,would no doubt have been given a state funeral as a celeb knob:D

• Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  14. Should go to jail to dry out and have a proper think..
    “Moment of madness” is often used as an excuse by the rich/famous spokesmen..
    Hollywood sex fiend... “poor fella has a sex addiction” needs rehab poor guy!

Slap on the wrist :mad: :punch::punch:

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. No sympathy. He's not the first person with a sore knee and a busted marriage and its not as if he can't afford to take a taxi when he's shitfaced.

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. Taxi? He can afford to have a limousine with a chauffeur on standby 24/7 to drive him wherever he wants to go. Driving a car himself when drunk is unnecessary and inexcusable for someone in his position.

• Agree Agree x 4
  17. Agreed when I have a drink I am basically off the road full stop, yes I need a license but more importantly I could not live with myself if I harmed another due to me having had a drink, and I am not the brightest and not wealthy, the fella is a shithouse of the highest order, 60 million in the bank before the divorce by the sound of it so 30 million left? Impaired by drink? Bollox you know you are off for a drink so prepare while sober, and his mum should be in the same cell, rehab? Multi million pound standard rehab the best of the best help...absolute selfish pair....it won't be the first time either probably habitual.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information