1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Bugs with the site?

Discussion in 'Forum News' started by Rob, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anything wrong?

Report it here - I will try to fix asap.

Rob.

2. Probably not with the site exactly, maybe just iPads in general.

sometimes when I try to reply to posts or quote somebody it won't allow me to type in the text box that appears, a fix that sometimes works is to switch to advanced but that only works 50% of the time (that's a guess by the way and by no means factual)

3. I also tried to get online earlier on my ipad but it wouldn't let me, maybe tapatalk needs to get updated!

4. I dont use tapatalk on the iPad. I just use it as if it were a website on my PC. Sometimes the "Quick Reply" box wont allow me to type and I have to press the "Reply to thread" button. It's no biggie but just an irritation.

5. I have updated my tapatalk recently
    When I type a reply sometimes it's just waiting for ages before it posts
    I just click off the app and back on and that seems to jolt it into posting

6. I've not suffered any of the iPad problems and that's what I'm mainly using for forum access these days, I sometimes use tapatalk but mainly to host pictures tho.

Sometime replying to threads is starting to get sloooow an any device, possibly related to busy server times tho.

Theres the occasional blank threads that I mentioned to you the other day again probably server issues.....

Other than that it's working in general Rob.

7. I'm guessing your working in the chat room at the minute Rob......it's gone a bit Pete Tong.Just says loading and no msg's appear and if you try to post it says something about security token missing.

8. Drop downs not working

Hi,I can't use any of the drop down menus any more (e.g. forum actions).When you click on the arrow the menu appears OK, but if you try to move down to an item to click on it the menu disappears so you can't use it.The only drop down that still works for me is the Notifications one.Running Safari 5.1.7 BTW...

9. Ive not been able to add smilies to my posts :-/

10. same for me E.T. - just noticed there's been a min -upgrade it seems? - messages and profile bar

11. :eek:

Fixed.

12. Noticed lots of things today............Everything is very slow loading (although it has been getting progressively worse over a period of time).

When typing out PMs, they seem to have varying background colour.....grey one minute, white the next..........they also take ages to 'send' as does getting a post to submit....

I'm using a fast PC with either IE or Firefox.......

AL

13. I think there are some dopplegangers

Who is Bradders?

Where is my brain?

14. busted :wink:

15. Tapatalk seems to create errors. I've disabled the 'push' feature as it can slow the site down for all users.

16. Please let me know if posting replies and PM's are still slow.

17. Just testing a reply Rob......

18. And......it appeared to fly up there :upyeah:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information