1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any High Street Stockist Of Suomy Helmets In The Uk ?

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Android853sp, Jun 11, 2019.

1. In my search for an alternative to my X-Spirit III, Suomy is one manufacturer I haven’t tried. Saw a flyer for the new SR-GP and am keen to try it but cannot find a UK high street stockist on the Suomy web site. Anyone know of one around Berkshire/Hampshire/Wiltshire ? Andy

2. Hi, some time since my mate got a Suomy. Sure it was from Powerbiking, High Wycombe. May also be called Brian Gray's, 01494 512070. Dave

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Are they not both brands belonging to Nolan?

4. They were owned by Frank Thomas, who went under, not sure if the brand was resurrected?? Cant remember seeing any around for ages

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. There was a pop-up shop in IoM last couple of weeks near Villa Marina that had them, was convinced they had Nolan stickers on them but I might be confused.

6. Isn't Dovi wearing one, now I come to think of it.

7. IIRC they are/were Italian. SO may be that FT had some manufacturing or marketing rights.

One of the quietest and most comfortable lids I've had: also quality was as poor as the Arai I had too.

8. According to their web site, the Nolan group also market X-Lite and Grex helmets. Suomy is not mentioned. Andy

9. I could well have misremembered that.

10. Not sure it’s a new standard but more lifting the best bits out of the current standards into a single document. The document in my link states the new standard has been agreed with the current manufacturers and mandatory from the 3rd June, so after Mugello. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  11. Not close to you but mca leicester do suomy helmets

Do Not Sell My Personal Information