1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1000 Any Idea Where These Clips Go?

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by buzzer, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Just finishing the build on my bike... anyone any idea where these go? I cant see them on any of the photographs I took!

[​IMG]Untitled by tony Lloyd, on Flickr

2. The bottom 2 are for the rear wheel and hub nuts.

3. The other 3 go at various locations on the engine covers to retain the wiring.

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Here you go.

Item 28
    Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 13.54.30.png

Item 26
    Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 13.54.49.png

And item 21
    Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 13.55.11.png

• Useful Useful x 2
  5. This site is brilliant :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Certainly are some good ladies & chaps with knowledge'

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Thanks guys, this is a really good forum, really helpful and knowledgeable people on here!

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Couldn’t agree more.
    My motor dropped to one cylinder last Summer.
    The guys on here helped me to pinpoint the problem to the ecu, helped me get an ecu and reflashed it for my bike. All without ever having met any of them - amazing... :)

• Like Like x 2
  9. Had you changed your oil cooler to engine hoses?

10. I thought they were those little puzzles you get in crackers where you have to get them apart. Are you sure Rob, not pulling his leg are you?

11. I had my nephew tearing his hair out at Xmas with one of those. 2 springs that you had to twist together. My slight of hand disguised it and he couldn't work it out for ages. :imp: :D

• Like Like x 1
  12. The top two look like guide/retaining clips to keep the oil cooler hoses where they are supposed to be.

13. You're right, there should be clip like these for the oil cooler hoses, but there is only one listed.

Screen Shot 2018-02-01 at 12.05.33.png

14. Ah, I have a spare engine... that's why I have two clips! I don't need either as I have moved the oil cooler pipes as part of the rebuild!

15. Get them on eBay. EliteSuperKnob parts would be asking £500 a piece for them. :) :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information