1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Other Fellow Mv Agusta Owners On Here

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Glenb, Jan 30, 2019.

1. ive just got my second Mv , I already have a2010 f41000r but always fancied a first gen Mv to have as a bit of a classic bike , the new addition is a 2002 f4 750s , just waiting for it being delivered

• Like Like x 1
  2. I have an F4 750 Evo 3 - thinking of selling it later this year.
    What's it worth at 4500 miles, 2002 considering what you just paid :thinkingface: pm if private :eyes:

3. Me - had my Dragster RR 4 years now

It’s the dogs

I don’t actually own a Ducati but there’s one in the garage

Stay here annoying the locals as the MV forum is sadly lacking

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. I have a 750 evo2 the engine of which is sat onthe bench.its got te 750SPR engine in it now

• Like Like x 1
  5. Used to have a 750 F4, sold it ages ago. I've never considered buying another as I found it uncomfortable as hell to ride. o_O

6. Id love a dragster....love the colour scheme on the black/yellow one...

• Like Like x 1
  7. I had a 750 f4 full carbon looked like a senna with orange and chrome wheels, spr headers and rg3 quad pipes I think they were, a guy called Terry hand had it before me he was based in the midlands and attended donnington regularly might have done some instructing, he was meant to be pretty rapid so was the mv what a bike but what an unreliable bike always something wrong but when it was right it was fabulous....I still like mv.

8. F4 rc is probably my favourite looking bike of all time.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Had a Turismo Veloce Lusso before my 1260. Ideally I would, despite the similar concept, have kept it but no garage space dictated otherwise.

10. Two senna’s 1x 750 1x 1000

11. Yeah my wife has one. IMG_9940.JjaguarG.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  12. That is smart, what height is the Mrs? Can she touchdown both sides?

13. Only when doing the "Cowboy" :beer::party:

14. My son has a 675.
    DSC_0130.JPG
    Steve

• Like Like x 2
  15. F4 750 Evo3, she’ll be 15 soon - still love her to bits !
    It’s a bit uncomfortable as I get older, max distance is around 350-400 miles in a day now for me :)

16. I have a set of infinitely adjustable bars on mine. They look like standard bars.
    They make a world of difference.

17. I have a 1957 175CSTL, so kinda different to the modern MV's. I'm riding it in this years Moto Giro. Starting in Rome then 1000 miles round twisty back roads in the Italian mountains. Cant wait

My MV 175 CSTL.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  18. Yes i now have Stradale 800 ,its bonkers and i love it ,waiting for weather to change ,can't wait for decent weather

• Like Like x 1
  19. 5 foot 2 and a half. She can barely touch a toe down on one side. Tis a struggle.

20. Same as me,fair play to her

Do Not Sell My Personal Information