1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Rack /pannier Options For Hyper 950

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by PeteKeys, Jun 6, 2021.

1. Love my hype 950.

Even the wifey enjoys riding pillion (when i have my captain sensible riding hat on). it fits us quite well, probably as we are both very small.

I want to do some 2 up traveling traveling though and need panniers but can find no options at all and if I can't I may need to change to a different bike :sob::sob::sob:

Anyone have any options or even know someone in the uk that might make some up ?

2. SW-Motech, Blaze. I'd add a link but not easy on my phone. Andy

3. exhausts will be the issue mate, the heat and position, there are other bikes with high level exhausts but generally on much bigger frames.

have you considered swapping it for a Supersport 950s? Would be perfect for the job

4. As far as I'm aware, only Hepco Becker offers some sorts of rack and panniers for Hypermotard 950. And it only fits with the slip on, dual cans. If you have Termignoni full system, I'm not sure it would fit.

5. Not sure about the 950 but have you tried Ventura luggage. None listed for the recent Hyper but they do list some earlier models. They tend to make racks to fit bikes not normally used for touring. This may limit you to just one of their rack bags but for a short tour with a lady capable of packing light, they do exist, on the pillion it might be feasible. Wheelie potential could be enhanced somewhat though.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information