1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody Ridden To Valencia Motogp? Where Did You Park?

Discussion in 'Touring' started by AmalfiCoast_1198s, May 14, 2019.

1. Hello.... me and a friend are beginning to think of riding to the Valencia MotoGP this November. It’s easy to get the ferry from Rome to Barcelona then down to Valencia. We are used to going to the Ducati Tribuna (Grandstand) at Mugello and Misano where they make it so easy and secure to leave your bike without a worry, there are changing rooms, toilets and they even give you a lunch. And a Ducati T-shirt, cap and flag in a red Ducati helmet bag, its great.
    But there is no Ducati grandstand at Valencia so my question is if you have ridden to Valencia, where did you securely leave your beautiful and expensive Ducati please? Any recommendations for ticket and parking packages? We don’t want to pay for MotoGP gold village passes at 900 euros however...

Thank you all!

2. Last time we went, there were 4 areas of tarmac hard standing for bikes, each the size of a football pitch. We did not ask about or see any specific secure parking. Andy

3. I've been to Valencia a good few times now, but I fly/drive. There's plenty of parking for bikes, I doubt you'll have any security issues if I am honest, but maybe take a lock if you feel that way inclined. Possibly more of a concern outside of the circuit and secure parking at hotels??

Ticket wise there are the usual outlets - Google will help. I've used the below before.

Gootickets
    Bookmoto
    gpticketshop

You can get a box ticket for a few hundred euros that will have you overlooking the garages (includes food/drink) or a general ticket in the same stand, but everywhere is good to view at Valencia.

Also, don't forget the first test of the 2020 season is on the Tuesday after the GP if you're still there and is free to enter to spectate - a bit like watching a trackday but with the best riders in the world.

• Like Like x 1

4. Thanks so much thats good to know.... we are spoilt in Italy with the Ducati Grandstand, they make it very easy and secure.

5. Thinking about it, I'm sure there is a place where you can leave your helmet/gear for a small fee, but with driving I've never needed it.

6. I forgot to say that my friend is paranoid about riding to Spain and parking generally with Ducatis on Italian plates as he thinks that it makes us a target for vandals or thiefs after the Rossi Marquez wars... but that has kind of blown over now.... right? Errrrrrrm

Do Not Sell My Personal Information