1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone Around Herts?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by no-way85, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Evening...

I've been riding for years, half of my life in fact and have never seemed to have many mates that share the passion Even bought the Mrs her first bike but hard to find time to go out together with 3 young kiddies to place.

My rides these days are limited to the odd commute when i've not got meetings and a weekend solo blast.

Any other around the Herts/Beds area that go out for regular jaunts in the British summer air? Really want to put some decent miles on the Pani this year.

2. Evening. I'm in Berkhamsted. There is a Facebook group called "Ride Herts" who meet and ride a lot.

3. Ah okay, I know Berko well.

My old man used to own Perfect Pizza until the mid 00's and my bro in law runs the bike shop Lovelo Cycles.

Will check out the FB page

#4 no-way85, Jun 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  4. im not too far away in bucks but dont do face book soz

5. Bucks here too - but not a face book fan either

6. so does that mean we now have a f7ck facebook bucks bike club thing going on?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Works for me

8. I'm St Albans way @no-way85 but can't remember the last time I went out at a weekend. 2 kids and the wife works on a Saturday, kids football on a Sunday (although that has stopped now).
    Could be up for a jaunt, even if a ride up to Ducati Aylesbury to look at the ear plugs.

When are you thinking?

9. A Sunday ride could be a goer... I shoot on a Sunday when I can but defo up for a quick ride. I've got a christening next weekend but one after is good.

10. Bedford aerodrome track day with MSV 10/7 interest you? £99. I'm there.

11. Where and what do you shoot could be up for a round of English sporting ? Haven't shot for months

12. game on...

13. I saw that in the track day thread, do you know what level it is?

14. Rifle and pistol mainly, only shoot practical shot gun. (semi auto at ground level targets)

15. All levels. I'm just venturing into inters but novices and nutters class too. @bradders one is a road bike only day I believe.

Where are you based?

16. Live in Luton work in Stevenage. So Bedford just down the road

• Like Like x 1
  17. More of a clay shooter

Ludgershall bike night tomorrow worth a ride out ?

18. id be up for this coming from the chalfonts and could pick up othersalong the way??? would need to be mid afternoon for me or early evening though

• Like Like x 1
  19. Sounds good!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information