1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone Buying New Gloves ?

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by jack999s, May 20, 2017.

1. Anyone in the market for new race gloves you want to consider the new furygan fit-r2,
    ive just got my pair and in all honestly these are the nicest quality most comfortable gloves ive ever owned, £119 is a total steal, Delighted
    2017-05-20 21.21.15.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Just been looking at these as they seem decent enough and I'm after a new pair.
    Anyone knows who might stock these round the London area?

Cheers, Ian

3. Theres a guy in south london tha sells furygan. I dont think infinity do but worth a call.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Are the sides fingers perforated?

5. yep

• Like Like x 1
  6. Been using these for a good few weeks now and couldn't be happier, Quality and comfort is up there with gloves twice there price

7. Cheers, mate. Ended up buying a pair of wolf race jobbies in the end.

8. ian report back when you got some news...

9. I crashed 3 weeks ago doing some slow laps after a race. I went down hard and fast (feed lines r us) on the left and was knocked out instantly.

I think my left hand could have been trapped under the bar or still holding on to it or something but my alpinestars glove didn't protect the back of my hand and I lost a lot of skin. This is a friend wearing the glove.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. That looks nasty @Ash34, hope you haven't damaged your hand to badly and there's no after effects with the concussion. By the look of things Alpinestars are not for me then, how old were the gloves anyway and had you crashed in them before ?

11. They were about 3 years old and were "untested" before this. The stitching at the side of the index finger on the other hand recently started to come undone too.

I'm buying a pair of Dainese gloves today.

12. I'd have a chat with Kate in Hideout if I was you and see what brand she recommends, she knows her onions.

13. I'm in Munich because I work here. Just bought some Dainese Four Stroke Long and got a discount at the D Store because I mentioned that I race.

14. I bought Racer gloves from Hideout when I got my leathers from there. Have tested them once in a fast high side at Clearways. They fared well but I didn't get my hands trapped under anything. I reckon any gloves would have a hard time if your hand was under the bike.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anyone have the Dainese full metal d1 gloves or the carbon? I also have a pair of alpinestar i do not feel to safe in.

#16 fabriciom, Jun 25, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  16. Hi mate, will do! Only done a couple of hundred miles in them so far but can say they are more comfortable than the handroids they replaced. They do feel quality.

17. I've purchased the dainese full metal and they are very tough. They are going to be hard getting used to compare to the alpinestars I have. Wierd thing is I was expecting size to vary and for me M and L just change the size of the hand diameter but finger lengths are identical.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information