1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone Crashed A £200k Ferrari In Lyndhurst?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by NeilH, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Someone did one in Sussex last week. Police were quick to point out the Ferrari driver was not at fault and simply had to take evasive action due to another car.
    upload_2018-9-17_18-23-47.png

upload_2018-9-17_18-23-47.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  2. That's just rude! Lack of respect to a red, Italian thoroughbred...

3. One of the guys at the camera club has just bought a one year old Ferrari (3 litre 700 bhp - no idea which model) but it is yellow and a soft top so it wasn't his.

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Camera club... a front for the peeping tom club and their telephoto lenses :eyes:

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. A front for old, rich and retired people to travel the world and then show off with their pictures more like.

6. I was interested when it was what I originally thought, I’d been practicing too... not bothered I haven’t had an invite now.

upload_2018-9-17_19-37-34.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. I saw the car on a transporter being taken away from the scene yesterday. Looked very second hand. Someone is in for a huge bill.

8. Apparently one of the drivers might have spent lunchtime in the pub : unamused:

9. “A man was initially arrested at the scene but then de-arrested and taken to hospital.

“He is no longer under investigation for drink driving.”

• Like Like x 1
  10. Well spotted - I shouldn't believe anything I read in the Daily Echo! :)

11. When he gets the bill he’ll start drinking again.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Oooft.... just missed that tree that wouldn't have budged much.

Good skills though, finding the gap in the fencing.... :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. 488. But those figures are a bit out I'd say.

14. My Ferrari is yellow.

15. Correct - I think it is a 488 Spider - I thought the button that said launch was cool!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Hello, is that my local Ferrari dealer.
    Speaking.
    I’d like to buy a maroon car.
    Phone gets put down.

Sadly, that didn’t happen so the driver did the right thing and humanely killed it.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information