1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1299 Anyone Else Received News Of The Dtc Evo Upgrade?

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by RSVRollo, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Yes, received an email today. Keen to see price and speak to the dealer who said last week when the bike was being serviced it wasn't possible due to different ecu's. interested to see what waffle I get now Ducati say it's possible :)

2. Doh! :astonished:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Mines already got it according to my dealer

4. hmm why don't I get info like this from Ducati?

5. Can you set rear wheel traction on the DIS?

6. You're 'aving a tin bath aren't you? At that price I think I'll put up with the lowly version I already have....

• Like Like x 1
  7. Not a clue but I specifically asked about the evo software when I was last in the dealer and they said it had it....

Which probably means it doesn't lol.

Eitherway I doubt I/we would notice ?

8. Would not like to say if you have the evo package or not, at one point there was talk of all 1299 made after the anni had the evo package, but this tells a different story,
    Electronic controls on the handlebar
    DTC-EVO, DWC-EVO, EBC

New buttons designed to control the acting parameters of DTC, DWC and EBC have been conceived to work also while you’re on the move.

DTC EVO software update available as accessory for models 1299 Panigale – 1299 Panigale S, model year 2015 and 2016.
    http://panigale.ducati.com/1299/en/technology/

I have the evo system and tbh i would be leaving a brownie before i left a darkie.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Here's a test; get out to your nearest roundabout and give it the berries as you go round and round - if you leave darkies then you know you have it, if you leave bodywork then fairly safe to say that you don't.....:D

PS. don't try this at home...

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. From

http://www.ducatiuk.com/accessories...r=&idCategory=0&nameOrder=desc&sortOrder=rate

Now, when the motorcycle is leaning into a turn, the rider can use the throttle as a direct interface with the system and, only for requests exceeding 120 Nm of torque, obtain a greater rear wheel slipping with respect to the one permitted by the standard intervention level of the DTC EVO, in order to start a gradual power oversteer which, by controlling the safety parameters, allows in effect closing the trajectory with the rear wheel.

hmmm not sure I actually have the DTC kick in at all so do I really need this?

11. @Rjkc600 over to you ;)

12. TBH, I've only ever had the TC light come up on track and it was so subtle that I think I can live with what I have...

13. My dealer quoted £311.
    Seriously thinking about it as I track mine hard quite a bit and although I only use dtc1 or 2 the better algorithm would be nice. TBH It does slide/drift on the power really well already with existing traction so an improvement worth it to me. Will post back if/when with results.

^
    Cadwell summer 2015 a few months after I got the bike, was on a worn Racetec at this track evening

• Like Like x 1
  14. £311 plus VAT Chillo ;)

15. Stuff the DTC, what about the Wheelie control? Does it mean we can get the front at least 45 degrees?

DWC even on 1 is crap, and doesn't lift that much.

16. What's wheelie control? It's the first thing I permanently turned off! :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Nooooooo :(

Do Not Sell My Personal Information