1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone Else With An "auto-login" Problem?

Discussion in 'Forum How To's - create an Avatar/Event/Group etc?' started by Chris, Mar 18, 2020.

1. As above, might be "me" specific, but despite ticking the "stay logged in" box, I am needing to re-login repeatedly as of 2 days ago.

2. I wondered where you'd been.

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  3. Close browser, delete cookies.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. You’ve caught a virus- glad it’s not going to be widespread else the world would go to shite...

5. I have "delete cookies on exit" in place, and have had for years with no problems but just did it manually.

6. Not in recent times Chris,but some time ago a malfunction creeped in & then just disappeared on it's own accord.:confused:

7. yes, it happened last week but disappeared on it's own until now. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  8. That's what I keep telling the wife, she always manages to find things that I can't, very frustrating.
    Steve

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. TBH it happened to me yesterday on my phone........and I couldn't get back in because it kept saying I needed to accept cookies. And when I did it still wouldn't let me in. I spoke with Rob about the problem but he couldn't figure it out either.

And then 20 mins later it righted itself. Who knows what the problem was :/

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. in light of all - not the end of the world, Thanks T. (as said, LOL) could be a low-grade Trojan virus etc.

11. i get that on the phone if i log in with internet explorer but not if i use google chrome. not sure if that means anything... with chrome i can actually say not to that annoying quadcast thingy also.

12. Keeps kicking me off (seems to go in phases) when I choose new posts and then, every two days, having to do the qualcast shite.

• Love You Love You x 1
  13. ok, it was "me" - uninstalled browser (Chrome/Google) and re-installed to cure (so far).

14. I knew it would be your fault, Chris.

Hubris. Hubris caused it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Steve, stop touching your face.

Are you watching the news?

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. belly-laugh-vector-clip-art_csp5321911.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  17. AD Guard works well for me I have a few sites now on it’s hit list

18. Its.

• Love You Love You x 1
  19. scratch that, it didn't work for long.. as you were.

20. Do you log on using more than one device? Or always on the same device?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information