1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone Got A Spare One Of Theses Kicking Around??

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Dave dunlop, Sep 8, 2019.

1. image.jpg So was out today for a short shakedown before a good ride this evening and noticed this when I had a check over and clean! front sprocket thrust washer? Tried looking for part number and availability but drawing blanks. To fit Panigale 959... Nothing on eBay.... so reaching out for somebody that might have a spare?? Or a part number??? Ta...

#1 Dave dunlop, Sep 8, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. so that must be an after market piece being cast, failure was going to happen. Steel is the best solution and not lightness as this shows.

3. Panigale 959 but pretty sure all V2's will be the same...

It's the OE thrust washer and been on around 1800 miles since changing sprockets. Perhaps it needed to have a new one after sprocket change....

4. original Ducati Thrust washer? never seen a cast item on any sprocket nut in my life time. Perhaps it was changed when someone put the aftermarket TI bolt in then.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. The Ti bolt was fitted when the sprocket was changed. The OE thrust washer is domed like and just presumed it was reusable as long as it was fitted the correct way round and torqued to the correct setting. But obviously not.... pretty sure this washer is the same for all the Pani range....

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. IMG_4007.PNG All Pani models the same....

Do Not Sell My Personal Information