1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone Into Guns?

Discussion in 'Non bike stuff for sale' started by West Cork Paul, Aug 19, 2019.

1. I'm re-jigging my little armoury and have the following surplus to requirements as I want to acquire something else and can't have too many on my licence:

Beretta, O/U, Silver Pigeon, 12g, 30" barrels, extra chokes, original case, £1100 ono
    Smith & Wesson MP15-22, semi-auto, .22LR, complete with QR red-dot sight and QR x4 scope, £450 without the sights, £600 with the sights, ono.

Both in immaculate, as new condition, although obviously they've both been used.

I'll not post pictures here, if you're looking for this sort of thing you'll know what they are. Please PM me for photos and more details.

TIA.

2. I'll have a word with my mate who runs a gun club - what barrel length is the MP15?

3. Can they be sawn off Paul?

• Funny Funny x 5
  4. Oh, and has the Beretta still got it's barrels o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Hang on, they might be - aids posting - waiting an answer :bucktooth:

6. I just knew it:confused:. I knew as soon as I started the post there'd be some flippant replies, but hey, the Forum wouldn't be the same without them would it:D.

The S&W MP15 has a 16" barrel.

The Beretta has both of it's barrels fully intact:)

Thanks fellas:upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. The names Phillips. Pail Phillips.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Bloody phones!

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Thanks for the useful requested info - just messaged my mate :):upyeah:

One of my Dads mates was called Shot Gun Fred - he retired early too along with his buddy Fingers Alan.... :eyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Do you mean his complexion? :thinkingface:

11. Yup. Never sees the sun in Ireland

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  12. I’m all sorted thanks but I’ll mention them on Friday when I’m back on the Moor :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. 5423297F-A751-425F-8379-ED15FDAA0897.jpeg
    Loving your springers mate. Here are mine.

• Like Like x 9
  14. Bloody scorchio a lot here mate. Special micro-climate in this part of the country. :sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun:

but don't tell anyone, we don't want them all here;)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Is chiz responsible enough for ownership on his next european trip;)...chiz

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Nah, you need a licence, I don't think Chiz has licence for his bikes even, let alone guns, do you @chizel ?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Lovely looking dogs :upyeah:
    We always had Labs but I’m really impressed with Rufus. He’s had very little training he just seems to work instinctively. He’s a great family pet as well.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. Bike license I have.. took me till I was 28 to get it, even though I was on the road and not been without a bike since 14..
    Never had a gun license ..
    Got lots of guns though!!! Mostly small cal untraceable stuff. My favourite is the Ruger 10/22 that's been converted to a machine pistol... It's so quiet with the suppressor on it, I could bus a cap in yo mamma's arse and ya wouldn't hear it from 10 feet away...
    No, I'm anti fire arms, more of a machete type me!!

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. How very.......modern o_O

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information