1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone messed about with MozoDojo?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by gliddofglood, Jun 28, 2012.

1. It's quite fun.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. I hadn't but I shall do. I like the look of that. :upyeah:

3. Never heard of it, assume google needed

4. It's free, as far as I know. You basically make a mosaic of a photo made up of other photos. And then you blend the result so that you can still see the original pic. For this one, I just made a mosaic with all my bike-related photos. It's quite intensive work for the processor - certainly got my fan to come on. A neat bit of software though and not remotely hard to operate.

5. Results look good - the software is just for Mac isn't it?

6. I don't know. Could well be. I have a Mac admittedly, but I haven't been to their site to look.

7. There's a similar freeiPhone/pad/pod apps, "iPhoto mosaic." or "photo mosaic maker"

8. Had a play, need to give it a HUGE number of photographs to avoid having to overlay the original image.

9. Stick up the result! And tell me what the settings were. Interesting.

Best result is probably a single object which you have cut out using photoshop. But naturally, I don't know how to do that (to my eternal shame).

10. Use the magnetic loop thingy and zoom: easy peasy :)

11. My eyes My eyes !!!!!! :eek:

12. Will do but I quit the process after a while as my photos are all in an Aperture library on a server. Wifi wasn't ideal. 2nd attempt later, offering it 10,000 pics to choose from. It may take a while.

13. Sam Coventry at centre and rest of pocs from Assen in May. Took 5 mins!

[​IMG]

14. Yes but I'm hoping to make the image up from the component pics rather than overlaying it. It'll probably need to run for a week and look like a lego bike but we'll see!

15. Combination of laziness and only working on ipad for me ;)

16. Still a nice pic but what I'm after is a better version of this:
    example.jpg

example.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. Not Mozo Dojo but....still quite effective!

[​IMG]

Yup it is yours Pierre 66!

• Like Like x 1
  18. WOW, thanks mate, she`s lookin good.
    Copied and pinched :upyeah:.

Can`t believe you`ve got that from the crappy original I posted.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information