1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone Near Petersfield/portsmouth?

Discussion in 'Supersport (1974-2007)' started by Nasher, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Hi all

I’m getting on slowly with the build-up of my 900SS mongrel, and as I didn’t take most of the donor 600SS to bits I’m struggling with a few things.

Does anyone have a Standard or nearly Standard Carbie 600/750/900 that’s close enough to Petersfield or Portsmouth for me to pop round and take a load of photos of stuff like cable and brake hose routing etc?

Obviously it would be really helpful if the main fairing side panels were off the bike at the time.

I have a full set of the ‘drawn’ diagrams of electrical wiring taken from the workshop manual, but seeing it in the flesh would be really useful.

Thanks

Nasher

2. Try this:

wirese.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nasher, I'm new to the forum. so only just seen this. Did you get anywhere with the routing? I'm up in Alton with a pretty much stock '95ss on the bike lift if you need a look.
    Loon

4. Loon

Hi, and welcome to the forum.

I would really appreciate a look and to take some pictures.
    I'll be in touch over the weekend to see if we can set something up over the next couple of weeks.

Thanks

Nasher.

5. Thanks Arquebus, sorry I didn't see your reply before.

That's actually a great help, but it would still be good to see it in person.

Nasher

6. I'm in Brockenhurst and my 600ss is standard - Alton is definitely closer to you but if I can help at all then happy to take some pictures and send across.
    Cheers
    Neil
    :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information