1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone Recommend A Good Quality Rear Paddock Stand For A Diavel 1260s Please?

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Sicilian, Nov 3, 2021.

1. As the title, anyone able to recommend a good quality rear paddock stand for a Diavel 1260s?

I've got a probike stand that I used with a Supersport S I had, but with the Diavel the bike looks to lean away from the stand. I'm a bit worried its just not strong enough. Maybe they're all like this due to the weight of the bike.

2. I got a good Constands one with castors on to make it easier to move the bike around, great piece of kit and cheaper than the Ducati ones.

Im sure lots of other alternative recommendations will be along soon.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I have an R&G one for my Multistrada, seems solid enough with no sagging/flex from the weight of the bike.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I think the Multistrada has bobbins either side? The Diavel has single swingarm with 40mm pin goes through the arm into the wheel on one side.

5. You are correct i bought a stand that was meant for you to be able to leave the bike on, but it still leans...
    on the plus side it makes it look like it has some oil in it now :).

I now leave it on the skylift

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Only the Enduro and V4 Multistrada have double sided swinging arms. The earlier models and the DVT 1200 and 1260, like mine, have the single sided swinging arm same as the Diavel.

The R&G stand I have works as you describe; nylon sleeve over a pin that runs on bearings in the stand. Goes into the axle centre from one side.

• Like Like x 1
  7. This one should suit your needs https://www.ducatiforum.co.uk/threads/paddock-stand-1098-950-s-s-etc.88648/

• Like Like x 1
  8. Gubellini used to (may still) make the Ducati branded paddock stands. Very good quality. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  9. Would be handy if they put which stands are compatible with which bikes.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information