1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone Wearing Spidi Leathers?

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by kirks1989, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Hi all,

Due to me losing some timber I'm looking to purchase a new 1 piece suit. Looked at the usual suspects such as Dainese/Alpinestars/RST etc but liking the look/price/offered protection of the Spidi!

Anyone had a set and any feedback? Are they as good as the other popular brands?

Any info/advice would be much appreciated

Cheers

Kirks

2. Have a look at Rev it suits, I have the GP replica one and am very impressed by the quality and the armour in it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I have a Spidi Wind Pro, it's the only suit I've owned (6 years) and it's superb. Quality bit of kit, I would definitely recommend

4. I threw myself at the floor this week in some, 80 mph crash and they took the punishment dished out. Leather took the abrasion well and ive only got on seem that needs attention.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I've had a spidi jacket for about 10 years, that I wear with armour jeans for short local runs.

Never had to test the crash protection, but, it has worn very well over the years and still looks good.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yep, I've had a spidi two piece , very well made and not over heavy and tiring to wear all day.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Cheers guys. Think I'll invest in the suit I've seen. Nothing but good feedback on reviews too

8. I have a Warrior Wind Pro, fantastic suit with great attention to detail.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I had this big crash in Spidis last month and walked away fine, plus three or four previous crashes after which they had been repaired each time.I've bought D-Air now as I'm racing but I wouldn't hesitate in buying another Spidi suit if I was not looking for the air bag system.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Best leathers I've worn are spidi

• Like Like x 1
  11. Im in a furygan 1 piece but my spidi set was much more comfortable and very well made. Would def buy again

• Like Like x 1
  12. And they are still producing their stuff in italy unlike many other italian brands

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information