1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Application Of Forum Rules

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by TT600, May 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So @Rob @Ducbird you have identified “flaming provoking and insulting behaviour“ against forum rules.
    https://www.ducatiforum.co.uk/threads/1098r-troy-bayliss-limited-edition-£16-000.78130/page-5

Assuming you have managed to agree on and identify the miscreants....
    BE1E7AF4-ECFD-43F2-BCCE-D0A117C239C0.jpeg
    It would be perhaps educational
    And informative if you could tell us what action resulted -how many were formally warned, suspended or banned.
    That might assist in the style of the encouragement that Admiral John Byng so usefully provided....

Or are we perhaps more....

7057ACD5-853A-4FB1-B36A-6D6D86DB9E30.jpeg

Just a suggestion....

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Are you saying you want a cuddle TT? :thinkingface::D

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. ‘pour encourager les autres!’

And it’s very right to be afraid of Keyser Söze!

• Like Like x 2
  4. People will be confused at that link as the offensive posts have rightly been removed.

Pity the mystery of the bikes mileage wasn't uncovered - hopefully potential buyers will do there checks and buy with the full knowledge and history that was proving difficult to understand / flush out.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. TT are you hoping for this?
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. I don't speak French and jealous of all with language or musical skills.
    I posted mine then went to get yours translated... great minds and all that... although yours are a little more to the right ?

7. I thought Keyser Söze was a german sausage?

8. Surely you’ve seen ‘The Usual Suspects’ Shirley?

The Police line-up used in TT’s original posting is hilarious.

9. Maybe @BrianDG can elaborate?

• Like Like x 1
  10. That would be good :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Then again, JoeC might be able to set the record straight.

He had a scheduled call with the seller this morning.

12. how about i have a bayliss 1098r for sale...it was for sale for over a year in a ducati dealership where it wasn't taxed or insured, and it didn't sell until i bought it in December. im going to quote you the odometer in KMs just to add to your confusion about where its been and what its been doing and get you to look at the wider picture there fore is it a UK bike?
    Obviously if you dont want to buy it but want to froth and say oh what a great bike and how rare they are and they are worth thousands..thats fine.
    If as a group of much knowledge and talents we help each other by identifying issues some might miss...then i dont want that feed back!
    thank you

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. No reply, rings out to voicemail (left message). I would imagine the guy cba with anything forum related now!

• Useful Useful x 2
  14. probably too busy fending off the queue of purchasers...

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Or collected enough deposits...

• Like Like x 1
  16. Had to have a look. Did it sell for £1600? @final_edition and did I miss a bargain?

;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Sorry thee has been some misunderstanding it’s 1600 shillingi

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. Knocked him, mate :upyeah:

19. The guy you are calling isn't on the website nor frequents it as far as I can tell.

20. None of your business :)

• Funny x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Useful x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information