1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Appreciation For The New Random Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Loz, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Hi @Rob, hope life is treating you well.

The forum changes recently have certainly enhanced the forum experience for many. Thanks for your hard work.

The deletion of that horrible Random Picture thread, with some pretty unpleasant images featuring in it, was over-due. I'm certain the new thread ("V2" - love it!) will be a bit more suitable, especially with the team of official and unofficial moderators and administrators keeping an eye on things. It can only enhance the value of the DucatiForum so that must give you some well deserved personal satisfaction.

Please keep up the good work and the great service you provide to the membership.

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. You after a job or what?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Reckon he's after more emoji's than the rest.........Wonder if he was a prefect at school too?

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Head boy I think ...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I am a firm believer that the efforts of those who accentuate the reputation of our fine forum should be acknowledged.

Not all heroes wear capes!

• Funny Funny x 4
  6. Err so what are the new rules for the V2 I see political comment is still allowed

7. Acceptable political opinions are always welcome but this is a thread to acknowledge those who have made our lovely forum what it is today.

Discussion of politics should be left to that other forum.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. The usual:

Apparently @Loz was being referred to ...

prude.jpg

• Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  9. political comment is not only allowed, it is encouraged! (so long as the opinions expressed are in line with the lil guys or you are in for the chop)

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. thats true... im wearing nothing more than socks and a hard on.....

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. 2 points, that's disgusting how very dare you! ;)

12. Cmon guys.

Let's not spoil this thread. It's for those unsung heroes who have moulded the Forum into a uniformly fun and informative place where almost no one is harrassed or bullied.

Keep it positive, folks.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  13. yay!!!!i still have nukes!!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Oops another 2 points for Loz, I cant be positive, I'm a negative nelly as my wife, daughters in law and now my granddaughter take great pleasure in calling me!

15. 2 points? health and safety dude... you must have 3 points of contact when on a ladder...did i mention i was on a ladder?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. Shouldn't we acknowledge the people who made the forum what it was 2 weeks ago? :thinkingface:

Since then, it's went right down the gurgler and those that have made it what it is TODAY deserve little acknowledgement. :no_mouth:

• Useful Useful x 1
  17. A nuke, @chizel ? Really?

You have no sense of gratitude. Either join in on the appreciation here or go be disgruntled in that awful word association thread. Why does that even exist anyway?

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. it exists for those that struggle to string a sentence together... i like it.. fuck off....

• Funny Funny x 8
  19. Why dwell on the past?

Let's topple those statues to an old, chaotic forum and look forward to our lovingly curated new marketplace of good ideas and positivity.

Amirite?

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. im sensing some hostility here....

• Disagree Disagree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information