1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Aprilia Rs250 Mk1

Discussion in 'Other Bikes For Sale' started by Rossco701, Nov 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Good morning, I have had my Aprilia RS250 1995 for the last 8 years. I have just recently bought my first Ducati and have the bug. I bought the Aprilia with the pretence of just getting it out for a ride every now and then. The bike under went a full rebuild by a company called the RGV Workshop in Gatwick. Was rebuilt using genuine parts. All the panels are genuine and undamaged. I had the panels lacquered as Aprilia didnt cover the panels back in 1995. The bike was imported from Germany. Everything is standard with no silly bling. The clocks are reading 14.000 km. I am looking for a possible part exchange and some help pricing, I know what it has cost me and I am realistic that I wont achieve anything near what I have put in.

IMG_6298.JPG

IMG_6301.JPG

• Like Like x 14
  2. The best colours ever:upyeah:.....at a guess inbetween £6/7k as it's a import.IMO

3. Thank you mate, it really is a decent bike. There is only 34 left in the UK that are road worthy. There is more RS250 track bikes than road machines. I was hoping for around the 7k area. Once again thanks for your opinion.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Very nice that :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Thank you brother

6. I went past A bike shop in Witham last weekend and when stopped at the lights i looked over and there was an RS 250 in the window, i don't know if it was for sale but couldn't see a price.

What Ducati did you get.

#6 Roadtrip, Nov 6, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
  7. Stunning bike. What are looking to part ex against

8. I have bought a Ducati 899 Panigale 2013 with 4800 miles. I have fallen in love with Ducati lolol. I am looking for an 848. Thanks for the comments guys it really is a great bike and I would love to keep it but want other things, need the space and cash.

9. Don't over look a 748 it could give you more options for a swap etc if you have two bikes on your list.
    As your also in Essex Glen at Moto V is a Ducati independent for all servicing needs.

#9 Roadtrip, Nov 6, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
  10. 7k for your bike with it completely sorted ! A roughish one is 4-5k , I paid 4500 sterling for mine and it needed a full refurb including paint and it was the cleanest one i could find at that money !

DSC_0137.JPG

• Like Like x 7
  11. I seem to be drawn towards Aprilia... I’d love your RS250, I had A Reggiani rep in my younger years, Rolling with an RRV450 now and looking at parting with my 939sp to add another Ape to the shed

12. Youth !!! Or the memories of it ,it draws us all in !!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Nostalgia is what hikes the price up of the stuff that was cheap as chips...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. I am truly amazed at the love for this bike from members on the forum. I really appreciate your comments

15. I've heard 250's are only worth as much as a play station these days! Fancy a swap??

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Lololololol yeah brilliant, when can we do the deal lololol

17. Any time you like bud

18. If have a spare Ducati I am open for a Part Exchange over the Playstation lolol

19. Love these :) :upyeah:

20. :heart_eyes:

I remember doing my CBT in 2009 at 17 and even then this was classic poster on wall jizz material.

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information