1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aprilia Rsv 1000 Mille R Haga Replica

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by oomidamon, Jun 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Aprilia RSV1000-R is one of the best sportsbikes to come out of Italy in the last couple of decades, though it suffers a little in public perception because it doesn’t say Ducati on the tank. In 2002, Aprilia had a successful season in the World Superbike Championship, where Noriyuki Haga rode an RSV. Aprilia decided to celebrate this with a road going replica of Haga’s bike. Only 300 were created, and this is number 254.

This specific Aprilia RSV1000R Haga Replica, with only 9,200 miles, is stock, original, and lovely. This bike comes with plenty of original extras, including a blue Ergal top yolk inscribed with Haga’s signature and the limited edition number, dual titanium Akrapovic cans (which sound fantastic!), Brembo brakes and full Öhlins suspension / steering damper. It comes with the standard exhaust can and pipework (unused) and it is fitted with a Datatool System 3 Alarm.

I purchased this bike in April 2013 and I have covered 1100 miles on it since. It was serviced by Aprilia Performance in Tamworth in July last year and I fitted a new battery then. It is taxed until 31/10/14 and the MOT expires 9/4/2015. The accompanying V5C document states that there have been three former keepers. As well as the V5C, the Aprilia comes with its original owner’s handbook, road assistance and service/warranty booklets (the latter containing four entries); Datatool System 3 alarm guide; spare key and alarm fob, assorted paperwork, etc.

The only issue as it stands is it needs a new back tyre (it got an advisory at the MOT). With a new tyre I’d want around £4,000 for it so I’d take £3,800 ‘as is’.

My email is oomi_damon AT hotmail DOT com for more details or photos

[​IMG]

#1 oomidamon, Jun 18, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  2. hmmmmm......

3. Nice bike but way over priced imho. Good luck with the sale :upyeah:

4. And a nice welcome to you

• Like Like x 2
  5. That's a nice looking bike

• Like Like x 1
  6. This is a very rare & sort after bike for the right person. Very nice it is too. GLWS dude.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yeah, tbh I wouldn't say it's overpriced, they are lovely and fairly rare; also he clearly has looked after this one.

Good luck with the sale.

• Like Like x 1
  8. The 'rare' one is the Edwards rep :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Surely it's the Haga one because he will have crashed them all? Plus Edwards didn't even ride an RSV, just the GP bike

10. :Hilarious: didn't stop them making one though

11. Cheers for all the good wishes. This is a rare bike in great condition and I believe it is worth what I am asking. Do genuine 916 Foggy or Senna reps sell for the same price as bog standard bipostos?

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. There's a similar mileage Edwards Rep on MCN for £3750 which I believe are more desirable with extra trick bits.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Thanks for that. They made 300 Haga reps and 461 Edwards reps. The one on MCN hasn't got the twin can Acroprovic system on it either.

• Like Like x 1
  14. You disagree? I only checked the Aprilia forums for the facts that's all :(

15. It's now sold.

16. damon the dumper driver?.. ;)

17. Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information