1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aprilia Rsv4 1100

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Jimmy899, Nov 3, 2018.

• Like Like x 1
  1. And the winglets are now mainstream

2. Since 2003

3. I can’t get over-excited about a race rep with rear pegs and a passenger seat!

4. A lot of testers rate the Rsv over the pani v4 for handling. So with the new motor changes, it’ll be a great comparison to see

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I do like those :D

6. You know you can remove them? ;)

7. Predicatble....1100 is a cop out imo....its like saying...." we cant be bothered to innovate any more "

8. And the v4 panigale isn’t o_O:confused:

9. Yeah - it is....said that months ago...

10. They all look very similar these days. Design driven by wind tunnels and emissions. Can’t really blame the motor manufacturers for that: make something a bit ‘special and innovative ‘ then have it pulled apart by the regulatory designers and no one buys it anyway (Norton, buell, MV)

11. Looks like a GXR.

12. For me personally..."the litre size" has always been the benchmark. At its very basic your riding what racers ride and while im no racer its nice to know your riding the same type of thing. Id say the money would have been better spent on handling or reducing weight...

13. Id just like to add ive just read about the new Brutale (1000cc) - making 212hp...well, someone managed it and didnt need to break the cc bank...

14. Yes because it’s not a V twin. Andy

15. Not a v4 either - my point is, the cc barrier didnt need to be upped...again, my point is now its been done - where do you stop....

16. And it won’t sell. At all. And they will lose money. And unless it’s slippery, it will be unrideable above 150

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. I love it. Looks good ( very good ) and is the epitome of a big naked bike. What they should be.

And i might add that even if it didnt make 212 it wouldnt bother me. Its a big lump in a naked bike....even if they moved the power around so it made less but had more torque that'd be even better...the point is if MV did it on a shoestring budget it further confirms what i said (imo)

18. I’ll take an increase in capacity all day, great midrange gains and longer service intervals. The new HP4 race keeps it under 1000cc but needs servicing every 5 minutes.

Also, more innovation means more cost, bikes are expensive enough as it is.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. I think costs went out the window years ago...unless i won the lottery im out on a new (or even a nearly new bike now). The only exception for me would be a supercharged z1000.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information