1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aragón Mgp On Now...spoilers

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by bradders, Sep 24, 2017.

1. M3 just started, running late. 13 lap dash. Going to be mental!!

Mcphee running soft rear, so choice against the rest again. Doesn’t normally seem to work for him: let’s hope it does for a change!!

2. Kallio is frankly embarrassing the other KTM riders.

3. Notice the old ‘he has a different chassis’ comment again re why the brit is poor performing :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I can see Bradders being resigned to test riding duties next season. Everyone raves about how good he is as a test rider but he’s never wowed in GP

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Another fantastic Motogp. Close racing, loads of overtakes. Pedrosa having a whinge about Rossi after the race. MM with suicidal overtakes. Lots going on in this one! ;)

6. Missed the whinge. What went on there then?

7. Dani was overtaking him on the 1km long straight, Rossi went to the far left of the track, all but putting Pedrosa on the grass. It must have peeved Dani for him to spend most of his post race interview talking about it.

8. Nothing as bad as the weaving in M3 on the last lap. Little surprised that no penalty has been announced or protest logged.

9. Grid penalty next GP for one of the M3 weavers, though I forget which one.

10. Mir, 6 places, for 'irresponsible riding'.

11. No surprise there. Means nothing tho does it, 6 spots. DWnwould have sent a message...although Mir has one hand on the trophy

12. No surprise there. Means nothing tho does it, 6 spots. DWnwould have sent a message...although Mir has one hand on the trophy

13. Almost a cracker. Shame DP left it a few laps to late.

14. Superhuman effort by Rossi despite many on here seeming to dislike this living legend :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  15. I don’t need generally have hero’s but Rossi is hero material

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. unbelievable effort from Rossi yesterday. He is without doubt a legend. Anyone whom discredits him regardless of what he does or achieves in the sport is not worth listening to anyway.

Got a chance to head to Phillip Island in a few weeks ........ can't wait !

17. I dislike Rossi quite a bit, but that effort at Aragon showed true grit and deserves admiration, so does his past record,..........still think he is an ass tho'.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  18. Simon Crafar has written on this on his FB wall...
    .....I'll put it another way...
    There's only a small percentage of people who have the will/ability to take the risks required to ride fast enough to be competitive at GP. For want of a better way of putting it, let's say they have a lack of self preservation or an extra ability to take calculated risks.
    Out of that group of racers there is a small percentage that have the ability to ride at the front of the race. Then, out of those few talented riders only a small percentage of them can ride at the front of the race while injured. It was something I couldn't do, no matter how much I wanted to. Something in my head said "you can't afford to crash right now" which made me lap one second slower and there was nothing i could do about it.
    The first rider I saw do what VR46 did today was the legend Kevin Schwantz.
    A very rare group of people indeed.
    #hatsOfftoVale

• Like Like x 3
  19. Taxi for cal and smith times up

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  20. Where was kieth huewan then ?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information