1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aragon Mgp Spoiler

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by bradders, Sep 22, 2018.

1. mcphee. Why even bother. How does he keep his ride?!

21st and goes out at 3 min left with a 2 min lap, ends up 23rd.

Expect excuses from the Scot to flow.... if there was ever a rider that has to be 100% or he may as well be 50%, it has to be mcphee

2. Watched ten minutes this morning but will wait for the start line grid list then decide if i'm going to watch the race or not:thinkingface:

3. Great 1-2 for Ducati, last lap, last seconds!

But qualifying was almost ruined by the following and coasting nonsense!

Cal over trying but great result for him

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. #Based on that result bradders i will probably watch it now:upyeah:

5. Looks like Rossi has had enough, long shot Ducati run a third bike for Rossi :motorcycleduc::D

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. What grid positions did the yams get in the end:thinkingface:

7. Rossi 18
    Vin 11
    Zarco 14

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. That's pants..the japanese need to do the honorable thing now and do a hara-kiri:thinkingface:

9. He looked really dejected, very similar to the end of his Ducati days when he knew the package he had just isn’t competitive

10. I wonder if he will finish in the top 10 tomorrow and what are Yamaha doing about it probably given up on this season's development
    With Rossi gone the best of luck finding a rider to develop the bike, i get the impression a lot of the young riders cant ?

What ride could Rossi take as I'm sure they have all gone so would have to be a third ride/retirement or stay put.

11. Funny how when Lorenzo leaves a team, the bike seems to be well developed. He then moves to the next team and works his magic. He left a peach of a Yamaha for Vinales and Rossi last year. Next year, Dovi and Petrux will start with a gem of a machine. I bet Marquez and Crutchlow can't wait for Lorenzo the master developer to arrive. :motorcycleduc: :motorcycleduc: :) Rossi can't seem to do this.

Just saying like :grinning:

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Jesus man, you need to go see someone about that hate. It’s matched only by Finm obsession with snp & independence ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. I suspect he will, simply over the course of a race. Think Gina Les will beat him tho, and that hasn’t happened much.

Given how hard Marquez was riding, could be a bit of a crash fest tomorrow. Wouldn’t surprise me if Rossi crashes too.

14. What hate you fucking idiot?

Lighten up.

15. images.png He didn't get that nickname for nothing my friend:D:punch:

#15 XH558, Sep 22, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  16. I don't think there's any hate for Rossi. He's taken MotoGP a long way. But you sometimes have to have a balanced view. He's had an amazing career and won loads (on top machinery) I used to love watching his last lap tussles- but that was 10 years ago nearly! Last corner Lorenzo from memory.... when was that?

I think he's done now. You can't go on forever. He's played the media and fan base admirably and won hoards of adoring fans. But you can't be that good a racer without being a bit of steely cnut. He's deffo got a nasty streak, but that's fine. He's a great entertainer but I reckon his leathers will be getting hung up soon.

17. #But he's third in the standings with a crap,crap,crap bike and in front of his young team mate and the other so called wonders.......... so he's still got the X factor but his biggest enemy is age.:(

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. I have zero hatred for Rossi and appreciate his contribution to the sport. At his height in 2008 - 2009 he was almost unbeatable.

But to some, He's up there with some God like deity. He's not.

The hatred I seem to be accused of against Rossi for some light hearted craic and pointing to stats, is usually thrown by the Lorenzo haters tbh without a hint of irony :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information