1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aragon Motogp On Monsters.

Discussion in 'Touring' started by mick e, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Dawn and I went from Lossiemouth in NE Scotland to the Aragon MotoGP on our Monsters, Dawns 821 and my 1200R. We rode from Lossie to Durham on the first day and stayed with friends. Day two was Durham to Kent. Monday morning chunnel, then on to Alencon were we stayed in a B&B. Then on to stay with friends in Marsillac-lanville. Next day to Bayonne. Then to Zaragosa for four days. On the Monday after the racing we went to Santander for the ferry to Portsmouth. From there we went to stay with Dawns cousin in Milton Keynes. Next day up the road to Ecclefechan. From there back home to Lossie. Magic trip, dry for most of time apart from Pitlochry to Lossie. Bikes never missed a beat. Mileage was 2500. Here's a few pics.
    IMG_E4265.JPG IMG_E4267.JPG IMG_E4279.JPG IMG_E4281.JPG IMG_E4293.JPG Our friends place in France, and yes we did have a swim.
    IMG_E4298.JPG IMG_E4357.JPG IMG_E4369.JPG View from our hotel in Zaragosa.
    IMG_E4392.JPG Well deserved.
    IMG_E4396.JPG One horse power.
    IMG_E4419.JPG IMG_E4455.JPG IMG_E4473.JPG
    I was Gutted when Lorenzo binned it at the first corner.
    IMG_E4500.JPG
    IMG_E4622.JPG

• Like Like x 17
  2. Well done that man and his better half. :) :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Looks like you guys had a lot fun:upyeah:and beers;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. monster R looks great in black - how do you find those tyres? i might try them once the supercorsa's are finished

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dominic Littlewood has let himself go!

6. Love it :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Looks a great trip ,great effort:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  8. That is a good effort on Monsters,well done

• Like Like x 1
  9. Nice report. Good pics, looks like a great trip.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Great photos great trip.

Love reading posts like this. Makes me want to get out there and travel tomorrow. Don't mind where just get out there and explore.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Sounds like a great trip, good photos too, ....and what a surprise that the only rain was in Scotland!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Tyres are good, got them fitted for this trip, and they are hardly showing any wear after nearly 3000 miles.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information