1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Arai Ducati Helmet £500 Sold

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by james griffin, May 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ikea was only £50

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hi guys this is a for sale thread
    Posts not appropriate to sale deleted
    Thank you :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  3. I am after a new helmet but was just going to get an X-lite carbon so this is over budget but I have always had Arai so was wary of changing brands and buying a Ducati one would look silly if I didn’t have a Ducati.
    I wonder if my Gibernau replica RX7 is worth much.

4. Can’t recommend the x lite 802 rr / nolan (same shell ) highly enough, always been an Arai fan boy, bought a Nolan Casey stoner rep two years ago at Donington, bought an 802 rr carbon off this forum few weeks ago
    Top quality & a fair bit quieter than my previous Arai helmets

• Like Like x 1
  5. PRICE DROP £500

6. im a bit confused how you managed to pay close to £950.00 pounds for this Arai Speed lid...when Onyabike and others are selling them NEW for £699.00, you get a clear and light smoke Visor with RX-7V lids anyway and a dark tint is £65.00...Unless you are throwing in the coffee table it's sitting on as well I don't think it's much of a bargain????

7. You get the 3 visors included with this helmet.

8. If someone with a small head is looking for an arai like this it is a bargain, or well priced, but other than that it up to potential buyers to investigate pricing and decide if this is a good buy, if it is £699 elsewhere I would say after 12 minutes use this is a bargain for someone with a small head looking for a Ducati arai that looks the bollox...good luck with the sale fella and if you did pay near on £950 google is a future mate :upyeah:

9. Pmd you mate

• Like Like x 1
  10. Grabbing your attention :bucktooth:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yay, and like I said, someone got a deal ....

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information