1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arai Tour Skull Cap Liner Thingy.

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Yoozy, May 11, 2017.

1. Chaps and chappettes. I've looked, but can't find anything really. (vino on a school night) The padding on me Arai tour lid needs changing. It's becoming a bit big. Where can I get a new liner or skull cap or whaetever you call it? I think it's an X3/4 dunno (vino n a school night)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cheers. I'm in Ireland and I don't think all the search results are showing. I'll have to check when I look that its searching the uk. I should have remembered them at sportbikeshop though.

3. Get yourself up to the nw200 paddock area,arai usually have a stall there,you might get one free and your skidlid polished by a nice young girlie!

• Like Like x 1
  4. A free Helmet polish? How could you refuse an offer like that !!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Exactly! It's a win win situation and take a blast round the circuit while your up there(best to do the circuit first as there's loads of flies out ATM)

6. Crossan in NI are an Arai dealer. I buy all of my helmet spares from them. They have a mail order web site.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information