1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ardingly Auto Jumble

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by XH558, Jul 11, 2020.

1. The above is on today and tomorrow folks & always worth a trip out to see wonderful exciting machines,get off your arse's & get down there,you won't be disappointed:upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. It's a bit garbled, but I think it's bike jumble only this time due to the unmentionable?

3. I'm not sure what's going to be there chris this time out,but who knows with public as well,will they turn up or not.

4. They will, because they are bikers and most of us know life is full of risks :upyeah:

5. ^^^Just must sure they're calculated ones.:upyeah:.i'd a man on the showground today and he said it was fine & was trying to buy some old bike there,but normally sundays is the busiest day for riders.

• Like Like x 1
  6. might go tomorrow 'specially if you do..

• Like Like x 1
  7. I have never ridden there yet,always in a vehicle just in case i see something that takes my fancy,as for tomorrow i don;t know until i get up in the morning which direction i'm going to sail,as i normally go with two others.but i'll let you know with a message if i do.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Thanks, bit 50-50 myself as it’s not the show as well, i’ve been doing enough rummaging today so not sure I’ll be doing much of that tomorrow.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. So no bikes in the sheds then.?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information