1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Argentina Motogp * Spoiler*

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Wassy, Apr 7, 2018.

1. Oof, not good if its dry. I reckon if it rains it could be a good thing for Ducati though?

2. Personally I never go by Free Practices or Qualifying as history proves when the lights go out on race day anything can happen and it's anyones race to win.
    Marquez is without doubt probaley the most talented and consistent rider of the present field. I'll even go as far as saying that in terms of talent, he's the closest to being the next 'Rossi', whether he will have the longevity of the Doctor, I don't know, because there's so many extremely talented new comers in MotoGP now that, I think, it's only a matter of time before the likes of Zarco, Petrucci and many others get on factory bikes and start winning races. For this race, I always want VR to take the victory, but if he doesn't I'm sure he'll be on the podium. ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Meanwhile on the darkside, Raikkonnen is looking good!

• Face Palm Face Palm x 2
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  4. Is it a dark shade of grey... :sleeping:

(in fairness Kimi is among the most interesting F1 characters)

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Even though he's not the winningest these days I still like VR, he's at least got a personality

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Rossi!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Marquez!

And I think you said 'without doubt probably' Sorry bro, can't let that one go....

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. :laughing:, fair one..

• Like Like x 1
  9. Wet weather in Argentina just now, if it continues that'll make a difference to MotoGP FP3&4 and QP, interesting. :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Not seen it yet will come back to you:no_mouth:

11. Isnt there history of argie ( ;) ) bargy at this track... and did anyone see that M3 clip yesterday of canetta (IIRC) taking another rider out? IMHO he should have ben excluded for this and the next 3 races, and his team too

12. McPhee. Yet another really poor performance so far.

13. yes did see that bit yesterday and agree one race ban

14. ... and yes, the weather put in an appearance and really mixed things up in qualifying! :) lets see what the race brings!

15. Tomorrow is the day that counts,bring it on:)

16. Good on Jackass.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. if the conditions for race stay the same as today we could have a great battle:)

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information