1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

959 Arrow Pro Race Silencer

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Psenior1, Oct 6, 2021.

1. Fitted one of the Arrow Pro Race silencers a few weeks ago (see below), been mostly running it with the baffle in 'til now. Just measured it with a DB meter with the baffle out and it might even sneak in under the 102db static limit for Brands on Tuesday, sounds much better as you'd expect.

On my previous bikes fitting just the silencer (without battle) while leaving the cat in place was fine, but being my first Ducati just wanted to check that there was enough scope in the standard 959 fuelling to be able to cope OK without a remap??

https://www.motorcycleraceparts.co.uk/ducati-panigale-959-2016-2019-arrow-titanium-silencer

• Like Like x 2
  2. sorry can't comment on the fuelling but thought I'd say that that's a really nice looking end can!!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Yep the fuelling parameters will be just fine with just the end can change. The larger part of the exhaust that remains is still used for silencing as well as housing the cat. Hope that helps:upyeah: Btw….. Good looking substitute for the OE style double barrelled shotgun jobbies….

4. Great stuff thanks. I’m really happy with how it looks, still rather have underbellies but the Arrow was the best alternative, sounds bit more Ducati like now too.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information