1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask Your Why‘s....?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by NOODS X, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Ask the why’s you may have always have had, those, why do’s, ifs n buts..

Someone, may have a reason why, you just never know ..

X

2. Why, do girls or young ladies, go out at night in a dress so high it’s More like a belt but, and this I ask why? Do they then spend all night tugging it down towards their knees? Why? Why not just wear a longer dress surely it’s not the cost of said material here is it?

why?
    X

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Funnily enough as i was coming past the Lewes prison yesterday evening there was a couple of young women out on the pull?,nearly crashed the bike,Lol,it's all about the goods in the shop window that attracts a buyer.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I didn’t actually mean what I think your suggesting there mte I was trying to suggest they spend all evening trying to seemingly wish or make their dress longer... X

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Yes:upyeah: very strange creatures indeed,and if you've a working manual available i'd very much appreciate if you could send it over straightaway for bedtime reading.

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. You guys are trying to reason-out the female brain - have you any idea how stupid that sounds when you've been trying (and failing) to do it for about 68 years ??????????????? :p:p:p

Dave

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Glad to see we're all in the same boat on this one.:worried:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  8. In your example these women have bought the shortest dress they feel comfortable with when standing still. As they move it rides up and reveals more than they want to show everyone; so they pull it down. Its also perhaps a little virtue signalling to suggest they are "nice girls/ modest". It might also be that some oik is staring at them trying to get a quick look and they are reacting to this.

I think Newcastle upon Tyne has the most belt wearing girls in the UK!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. I like your thinking there... X

10. Saw a very nice young lady walking past our place earlier with big tit's and a boobtube, i watched her walk up the road constantly messing about with said boobtube, WTF is that all about, we get a lot like that where we live i say we my wife and me, i have asked the wife this question but no definitive answer, same old story WHY?:thinkingface:;)

11. WHY ? I gotta cow with a dirty ass lick that .

WHY

12. I miss nights out in Toon.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Nah, Sunderland better for fighting and drinking, deffo.

14. Why do men think it’s ok to show the branding of their under garments to the non paying public ?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  15. It's not OK, pull yer bloody trousers up, you planks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. I have no idea either
    I wear what’s comfortable and doesn’t need adjusting

I’m not a belt wearing kinda woman :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Or their stomachs and those awful vests with no arms
    Why do that do that?

18. I think some wimins like the wife beater look?

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. upload_2020-8-8_18-36-6.jpeg

Chased by some of the lads too!

20. Sounds like a forum trip to Newcastle upon Tyne is needed.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information