1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attempted Theft Of Ducati In Soho

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by ginge46, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Twats :punch:

Reported as a £40k bike. :Wideyed: It must have had some extras fitted. :Wacky:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. F***ed up society we now live in , punishment doesn't deter them but chopping there hands off would :mad:

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. What gets me is how blatant they are!

Cordless angle grinders, a thieves best friend!

The police have become the week link in solving crime, probably parked up in a lay-by sipping tea, eating biscuits and polishing their plastic truncheons whist some PiSCO will turn up after the event to issue a crime number for the insurance and then file the whole incident under the heading 'FORGET'. :Rage:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Ignorance and government cut backs to the police:rage: , if i seen this happening then i would step in ,but most people have there heads buried in gadgets and also turn a blind eye , with the attitude of it's not mine ................. respect is slowly being lost in this country and it will only get worse :rage:

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. True government cut backs are putting pressure on the police, but when my workshop got cleared out and my quad stolen. The power of social media did all the police leg work. I had two anonymous tip offs saying where my stuff was. I told the police and they said that they couldn't just go round there and raid the place from a tip off, they needed evidence. Well from years of watching the likes of 'The Bill' on tv it's tip offs that solved the crimes! I'm just told to claim on my insurance, oh and make sure I up the security because they'll probably be back in a few months once the insurance has paid up and I've replaced it all with new kit!!. Well if they do come back Ill solve the problem once and for all and not bother wasting the time of the police!!:Rage::Rage::Rage::Rage::Rage:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. That's an absolute joke mate!

There quick enough to nick you for speeding!

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Or kicking f**k out the bastards that are trying to nick your stuff:Banghead:

8. I told the police that's exactly what I'd do and was told I'd be committing an offence and be charged! What the fuck!!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. That's what I would do too. I think Officer Dibble is telling you the official line, I'd be surprised if they weren't more on your side that they are allowed to say. :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Was it anyone's on here??

11. Threads merged and moved

12. Honestly

I couldn't give a flying fuck what the police might do or think, if I find someone trying to steal my stuff they are getting it over the head with whatever blunt object I can get my hands on.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Apparently, they then went elsewhere and stole another Ducati that was later recovered. Awful state of affairs and actually felt my blood boil whilst watching it. Once you've had an expensive bike nicked, this kind of thing really gets to you. I worry that if I ever saw something like this and intervened, should I get the upper hand, I wouldn't know when to stop myself... :rage:

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. On another note, that steering lock broke very easily! Jesus fuck

15. Go on YouTube and search Ducati theft London... or go look on the Biketrac FB page. I'd say at least one Ducati a day is stolen in London. Even if the police did turn up, on a moped you'll get away from anyone in London. It is about time someone did something about it, because it is just going to keep getting worse......

16. Baron Von Grumble did a video about it a while back saying how bad the situation is. Fucking joke really, the government and police have a lot to answer for.

17. How about we form a group, using a bike as bait and when someone tries to nick it we come out the bushes and nab em? I'm game to be the Bristol lead.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information