1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attire Of Choice

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Gizmo750, Jul 22, 2020.

1. Panigales have Power Ranger suits
    Scramblers have hipster outfits
    Multistradas have "Touareg Man" textile kits

...... what do you Hypermotarders favour in terms of riding kit?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Large belcher chains, sovereign rings and clothing from the “evening attire” section of Sports direct?

• Funny Funny x 10
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I don’t think I could carry off this look on a Hyper!

• Like Like x 1
  4. All of those above? Power rangers head, leather jacket and cargo pants like a true hipster and an adventure boot that those ride Multis wear xD.

5. I resemble that remark!

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Just bought a Klim Marrakesh jacket, really impressed with it for a decent weather touring jacket. Have breathable over jacket and trs for rain and breeze blocker base layers for cold nights mornings and Rokkertech jeans for a full layered touring kit. Ultimate comfort :upyeah:

• Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  7. Klim? I thought they were carpets?! LOL.

8. That’s odd as I thought he did the picture of the bloke breaking his girls neck?

9. That carpet guy paints fast! Maybe his jacket gives him extra speed?

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Full supermoto; big MX boots, 1pc leathers, on a fun day also black MX lid w/red goggles. On longer trips a full face helmet, tho...

11. Perhaps a Ducati Hypermotard jacket..? I use one on my S2r (although a Hypermotard is probably what I'd have if I didn't have the Monster) and it's great

12. Anything nice, half decent and cheap off EBAY that some other shmuck has paid list for and thus absorbed the dry shafting of new kit costs. The price of new bike gear these days just takes the piss; its for biking it's not going into feckin' space!

• Funny Funny x 3
  13. Proper hyper retards go au natural...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information