1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi C6 S6 Avant - Probably The Best Dog Carrier In The World

Discussion in 'Non bike stuff for sale' started by RC1, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Make your mind up!

"I can imagine that a 5.2 litre 10 cylinder gas guzzler is not top of everyone's list (or more importantly the better half's) so whilst the car is priced realistically I am happy to consider serious offers but not silly ones."

2. if anyone pays asking its priced to low

3. My mantra to buying cars/bikes.

If I don't get embarrassed by my offer, then it's too high.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. mines the same albeit more extreme. my wife must visibly cringe.

5. I had a C6 RS6 for a couple of years. My wife thought it was the most sensible car I've owned.

6. that's saying something. what did she consider the least sensible?

7. Probably the Exige or the TVR. The RS6 was the only car of mine she liked to drive.

8. I remember when I first got the zzr 1400, one of these tried racing me. We were at the lights but I was going to stop just after them as I wanted some milk bottle gummies from the sweet shop.

He looked at me whilst blipping the throttle, I looked at him revving the zz, lights went green and off he went like an absolute rocket, which rather caught out the labrador in his boot who suddenly became stuck to the back window through acceleration.

Ever since then the Audi avants particularly the S models keep catching my eye. Yours like quite lovely glws

9. Those things are usually driven by embittered, emasculated man slaves...:kissing_heart:

10. How long did you have yours? :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Still have it...

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information