1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi Tt S Line - Newish Car Detail

Discussion in 'Detailing and cleaning' started by rob lewis, Feb 3, 2018.

1. 2 day detail. Black Audi TT.....6000 miles on clock and had been washed at the local polish wash and scratch....covered in swirls and wash marring and deep marks from a drying blade. Full interior clinical cleanse and all surfaces treated to Gtechniq interior protection package, leather, trim and fabric. All exterior glass coated - x 2 to windscreen. Clearcoat on this thing was like something from the planet Krypton...hard as nails!!....13 hours alone just machine correction - protection in the form of nanocoat ( Liquid Wurtzite Boron Nitride )....x 2 coats and vehicle left overnight undercover on 2nd night for nanocoat to fully cure....wheels deep cleansed and coated with Liquid Crystal. Sorry for the below par images but time was really against me on this one given the hardness of the clearcoat...customer was speechless.....and another one added to my bi-weekly maintenance package.

DSC_0177.jpg

DSC_0179.jpg

DSC_0180.jpg

DSC_0181.jpg

DSC_0183.jpg

• Like Like x 9
  2. Breathtaking...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Thanks so much @Old rider .........was glad when i'd finished......lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nice to hear the hairdresser appreciated your wax job Rob :upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::p

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. nowt like a good hand job....:p:p:p:p.....thanks @wroughtironron

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Great looking car:upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Great job Rob, cheers for sharing info'

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Looks fab Rob
    Nice trainers is that you with the short hair :D

9. Haha...Nope I'm much more attractive! with better legs... :joy:.....reflection is customer!

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. ok @Ducbird .....seeing as your asking....here i am in all my glory...;)

DSC_0016.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • WTF WTF x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  11. and in my more relaxing mode....:cool:

NM17551 copy.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  12. hmm, are you perchance the rob lewis i follow on FB? If so, yer handy with a camera to. :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Looks great, approx how much would a service like this cost? I take a lot of pride in my car but could never achieve this sort of finish.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. doh, not you, its kev pearson, pretty sure thats one of his pics you use as your avatar tho.
    anyhoo.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Is that the Glastonbury guy who takes pics fin?

16. yip.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Not any more Mr Bouquet.....(Thats bucket) :D

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  18. Dunno.....ol' boy.....if there's piccys of bondage etc thats me!...:p

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Owned by... Alan Carr ? No ? Dale Winton ? Nope, Graham Norton ? Nope, Ive got it, Julian Clary.. :upyeah:o_O

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information