1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Austi Racing Exhaust Arrives At Last

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by Diver, Apr 28, 2017.

1. and what a pig it is to get the old one off....I do have an Engine management orange light on as I suspected I would, anyway to clear it myself????

18193720_10154372903870264_4486615710064441444_n.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  2. Gotta love them AR cans, but they are noisy !!

3. yeah you aint kidding....

4. I've got the same on my Panigale :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Looks great.
    Not keen on shotguns

• Like Like x 1
  6. the whole exhaust weighs less than 1 of those barrels....amazing

7. looks great! but then I find my termi's without baffles loud enough lol, but have to say full view of the wheel looks tidy! how long did it take to fit? same ecu?

• Like Like x 1
  8. yeah same ecu...took couple of hrs to get old one off because I had no idea what I was doing and about an hour to put new one on for the same reason, but now I know I think I could do the whole job in an Hour so I'm keeping the old exhaust and as my MOT will be due in March I can just put the old set up back on over the winter ( prob Xmas day when the out-laws are here)///

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. How does the AR system compare to unbaffled termis for volume and tone?

10. My ducati dealer did MOT, did not give one iota about no baffles very loud pipes, passed no problem

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hope your outlaws don't read the forum LOL

• Like Like x 1
  12. sorry no Idea....i chose these because of the single pipe and exposure of the rear wheel

13. Love these exhausts!! Look so good!

14. Sexy exhaust :)!

Must create an incredible sound :). Watch out for the coppers :p

Do Not Sell My Personal Information