1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Austin Motogp *spoilers*

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by J biker, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Great race with an overdue result. Well done Rins :upyeah: he deserved that.
    MM, that had been coming for a while and I suspected this race might be where it happened. Though I thought he would have been under more pressure!
    Championship is wide open again which can only be good at this stage of the season.
    What going on at Honda? Going to be some big questions at HRC..and Cal, he cant keep throwing away good points like that.
    Old boy shows why he has such a huge fan base and good to see a better relationship with MM recently. Fastest Yam!

• Like Like x 1
  2. HRC going shaft drive from next race I hear :p

Vinales crew made a major cock up with that pit board too, although with a ride through the jobs fucked anyway.

I'll be very surprised if there's not a privateer Suzuki outfit soon. In fact I thought they'd have one this season to be honest.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Great win for Suzuki, deserved it too.

4. Mrs Boots and I pissed ourselves with delight when MM fell off. Then again when he fell over and once more when he fell over the last time. Comedy gold.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Guy Martin looked like he was smacked off his tits when being interviewed by Neil Hodgson before the race :bucktooth::p:D

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. He was high on technology. I love Guy, he's nuts and Ive always liked odd people the best.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. He’s always like that. I met him by pure chance in Amsterdam. We chatted for a good 40 minutes. When I told him I was a gas turbine field service engineer, I couldn’t shut him up! He was super interested and bombarded me with questions.
    He was ace. We eventually shook hands with a chuckle and went our separate ways...

• Like Like x 4
  8. I think that's a mixture of his northern forthrightshire and his aspergers

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Hes way too potty for me :bucktooth:o_O

10. He gets my vote everytime,But what a nutcase;):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  11. highlights on quest now and quest +1 at 7pm

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Nothing wrong with BEEFBURGERS

13. Food for thought,will the championship title come down to a ride through penalty:thinkingface:

14. Not if they each get one and at a rate of 3 riders in 2 races... :joy:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information