1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Austrian Mgp Spoiler

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by bradders, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Predictions? Pro's are saying Dovi and Jlo have a chance....and a Ducati track. Unless of course, it rains ;)

Dovi
    Marquez
    Petrucci

And McPhee miles off the pace again!! WTF are they doing with his bike?!

2. McPhee manages a 5th in qualifying...but looks like a few more penalties to come!

3. IMG_2484.PNG Ducatisti going well :upyeah:

4. Early and not exactly skillful prediction, but marquez for title 2017!! He just looks unstoppable, I personally think it's job done, which saddens me as I can't stand the cheating little Shit!!! :(

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. He hasn't been winning massively this year. Need Petrucci to start mixing it again (and he could here) and Vinasles and the Yam to get their mojo back.

6. Not winning massively, but always there or there abouts, and him and the bike just coming to form. Sadly, the old bloke just doesn't seem to have that ruthless till ya crash approach anymore, Vinales is off the boil. Pedrosa also. I think the ducatis will do well but the 93 Shit is in a class of one sadly.

7. Pure class from Dovi !!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Spoiler.

Yessssssss

9. Love the hand flick when Marquez lunged and dovi reposed on last turn!

Some of the slowmo pictures are phenomenal :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. kind of in the title ;)

11. Redding was leading Miller when Miller crashed...Kallio a top 10...Baz top 10...some awesome rides today. Crutchlow wrong tyre choice :rolleyes:

12. crutchlow is a cock... Pure and simple... Well simple anyway... Dovi is a legend!

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Great great race, really enjoyed but, fucking boring track though.........:punch:

*duckwaitingforpunchemoji*

14. Awesome race, awesome result and an awesome ride by little Danny P. I'd really like see him win the title one year. :)

15. Sadly I think you're gonna be disappointed with regard pedrosa, just don't think he has the season long pace anymore, he had his chance back in 2012 for title, it's a shame as he's a really nice guy, always comes out of altercations with head held high. But world champ, I personally think not.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Sadly you may be right, but I'd still like to see it. I was lucky enough to meet him in 2006 and he is a real nice guy, so I'm not giving up hope just yet...;)

17. I know

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information