1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Autotrader 749 Framed 999 Needs Saving!

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Sev, Jan 9, 2019.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. do you? I've got one of them... :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. That's a giveaway and must be someone on here who would take it surely?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Thought it was Airducks Deriks for a minute...but his was mega specced

#6 bradders, Jan 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  4. Would be worth breaking

5. Which is exactly what the seller says he doesn't want to happen.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Exhaust looks a bit loud for most UK TDs

7. Then he shouldn't sell it...

8. Cant see why not, Its a bizta anyway

9. Cant open link
    . Can you screen shot?

10. f658d53a9d7941798fd8379bebffbbcd.jpg

11. How much?
    Any details?

• Super Sports
    • 14,207 miles
    • 998cc
    Exceptional rare Ducati 999 loaded with carbon and titanium. As example full 999r carbon fairing repainted. Deep sump engine 140 HP (150 with the LeoVince). Has been totally disassembled and nursed about. Frame is newly repainted and engine is replaced. Running just smoothly with LeoVince factory SBK titanium exhaust (the sound is fab)., I love it but it's just standing there in my shed. Could sell as spare parts, but will rather give it a new home to one who appreciates the fine details., The bike is born as a 749 and to those who don't know the only difference between the 749 and the 999 is the engine., , Carbon parts included: fairing from 999r repainted, top fairing mirror stays, key guard tank protector, key lock cover, dry clutch cover, rear upper tail seat cover, rear hugger chain guard / mud fender, cam belt engine covers, number license plate holder, mirror covers., Further spec: Alu rear subframe, Alu foot pegs black (adjustable), Titax clutch(short) and front break levers, Alu fuel tank quick release cap cover, Magnesium side chain sprocket cover, Engine radiator cooling hoses SAMCO sport kit (blue), Front fork from Ducati 1098 (K-Tech upgraded), M4 mono block calipers with 320mm discs (comes from Ducati 1098), Performance front brake disc buttons, Front mud guard from Ducati Streetfighter, Luimoto baseline seat cover, LED rear light with build in indicators, Tinted windshield (high for extra protection), Titanium bolts., , Pls note new price., Next MOT due 31/12/2019, Part service history, 2 keys, Electric start, Rear hugger, Tinted screen, Exhaust - Titanium. Red, 2 owners, £3,998

12. If its not a scam, elitebikes will be parting it out soon...

13. Do you now? Can you send me a pic and some info?

14. It's carbonated.... which is clearly better than Still?

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. ahh but is it meshified ?

let me rummage in the garage.

I could be tempted to ring this bloke as all I'm seeing is a very cheap route to a workable bike.... then again... I said that about the gsx-r1100, and look where that got me!

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information