1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Autumn Rugby Internationals

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by TT600, May 24, 2018.

1. For those interested, tickets for Wales autumn rugby international go on sale to general public tomorrrow.

Those of us who pre registered have just bought theirs.....

Not a Welsh fan but Ijust like rugby and I can’t be arsed to Schlep to Twickenham so I’m going to wales v Australia, and maybe a half a shandy or two.....

• Like Like x 2
  2. @chizel you may know i was struggling to comprehend how cricket scores worked and winning by six runs. i thought i knew rugby, but what does 34-36 mean?

3. That her ass is a touch bigger than her tits.

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. it means you cant win em all.. we are kinda the opposite of scotchland, who cant win any....

5. :(
    :D

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  6. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  7. careful mrs, chiz gets a lil touchy with the booby prize

8. is that you on the right fin?

9. coz you are a right tit....

10. her right our the pics right, or maybe you are you calling me a "right tit"?

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  11. i can read yer mind.

12. great results for the home nations yesterday, with some really good rugby played. :upyeah:

:p

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Your side did very well:upyeah:but i didn't see any streakers:(

14. ??
    sure i spotted a few fannies.. and its a good job they are hundreds of miles away or i would tell em myself... :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. watched my local team here in the valley plus kept dashing in into the club room to see an excellent england game, i'm the only Englishman who dares to set foot in there during internationals. the passion is something else, you must be able to take the banter. :p

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. Agreed*

* if the measure is the amount of times the ball was touched down over the opposing team’s try line.

• Like Like x 1
  17. England robbed again by a Southern Hemisphere team....

18. Rugby? Maybe its just me but it seems that there is endlessly a Rugby tournament/ cup / final / world championship. Its played by the same few teams with an Ozzie or Kiwi team occasionally. Then some of the teams merge into the Brit Lions and do it all again.

Imagine if Marquez. Rossi, Dovi & JLO were the only racers, competing for the Euro Cup then World Cup, followed by Knockout Cup with a few weeks off between each "incredible" tournament. WTF! Glad some of you have fun with it, but I just don't get it at all. Then again I guess its better than watching paint dry AKA cricket...

They need a lot more Erica Roe if you ask me!

19. I wouldn't say robbed bradders.

• Agree Agree x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information