1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Average Ducati riders age?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by slof, May 17, 2013.

1. I did this on a forum i was on before and its would be interesting for me any way to compare the average age of Ducati riders to your typical sports bike riders. as riding goes Im still a baby at 22. and im probably going to put my nose out of place by saying i recon late 30s is going to be the average.

2. Its going to be much older than that I'd say........................I am 55:rolleyes:

3. I'm 37. I'm such a cliche

4. Wouldn't it have been better to have a poll?

• Like Like x 1
  5. I was 57 when I gave up the 748sp. 60 next birthday and wouldn't give up my Multistrada 1200s for any other bike except maybe the 848 Street Fighter. Andy

6. i was trying to do that but im having a funny 5 minutes and couldn't work it out

7. 64 and loving the Multi, but it is a bit fast.

8. Im 42 and still pulling the ladies on my fookadoati :wink:

9. I had my first Ducati at 24, I'm 45 now and can't see any reason to change.

10. 51, Ducatis since I was 19

• Like Like x 1
  11. 63 off the bike.18 on the bike.:tongue: And as you can see quite juvenile as well.

• Like Like x 1
  12. 47, had bikes since I was a kid, but my 999 is my first Ducati :upyeah:

13. Ye fags just love poll LOL

I'm 41 and Capricorn ;-)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. I'm older than the man I feel

• Like Like x 2
  15. I'm 49 but have 5 Ducati's so does that make it 9.8 years old for your calculations?
    Or, I have 15 sprotsbikes so that would make me just over 3 years old :)

16. Got my first Ducati when i was 18 or 19 :) 37 now :eek:

17. that's a lot of bikes :wink:

18. Well if a technophobe kid of your age can't work it out there is no hope for the rest of us.:rolleyes:

19. I wish lol :biggrin:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information