1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back In The Ducati Fold

Discussion in 'Sport Touring' started by COH555, Nov 17, 2018.

1. C5977E00-5E48-465A-96F0-BF3232C8E889.png After regretting selling my immaculate 748 a few years ago and having a few slightly left field bikes since I have returned to Ducati in the form of a very clean ST4S.

She went straight in the shed for the winter as I have a winter hack. Looking forward to the spring! I’ve never ridden anything with Ohlins before so i’m looking forward to seeing what all the fuss is about and getting some miles under my belt.

Considering headlight options over the winter. As well as bar risers and a taller screen. Oh, and a bypass for the side stand.

Pleased to using this friendly informative forum again.

COH555

• Like Like x 2
  2. Welcome back :):upyeah: I'm going to the pub, bye...

3. What a good idea, that's my afternoon sorted,
    Welcome
    Steve

• Like Like x 1
  4. welcome back COH555

5. Welcome back.

6. Great hanging baskets and a very nice hosepipe reel,keep up the good work:upyeah::upyeah:

7. Good choice. :)

8. No bloody bin though :mad:

9. Welcome back - but should know better about the bins

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Welcome - I think there are better 'top box' options available to compliment the ST range for transporting wheels on the back seat! :)
    Side stand switch is a yellow top relay under the LH fairing, prone to going bad and stranding you so best linked out as you have suggested.
    See thread on 'buying a crashed ST2 for a photo.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information