1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back On Two Wheels

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Symon Moore, Jul 14, 2018.

1. upload_2018-7-14_14-57-11.jpeg

Two months out, Collar bone fixed, new Chinese fairing set & 1198 rear sets. Man alive it’s good to be back

• Like Like x 11
    • Love You Love You x 1
  2. Looks lovely and refreshing to see some people can just accept non 100% mint as it came out the factory, it's a motorcycle just run it and enjoy, life is not all about money, investments, treating machines like fucking babies, nobody knows what's round the corner enjoy your life and loved ones...well done sir good luck.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Brilliant, the same as me just back from the same thing, though I have to admit being off the bike for so long I’ve lost a bit of my biking mojo.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Me too, I'm struggling

5. Yeah I never thought I would feel like this but it was over 3 months before I rode again, and afterwards I didn’t feel that bothered !!!

6. I'm over 2 years off the road, funny I went to insure the bike with bennetts today but couldn't get through just tried again but they shut at 5pm, open tomorrow and should insure it whatever but the thought of getting on it I'm struggling with confidence, it happens I guess, pleased for op he seems pleased though.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  7. You'll be fine mate.. it' s just like riding a bike!

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. Cheers chiz, think an upright be better though don't think race position helps, I can ride the crf

• Like Like x 2
  9. Get a lil monster.. stupid easy to ride... a lil down on power but good fun ..

10. Got one, how the fuck did you know? I wouldn't say she lacks power I won't be telling her anyway, maybe by email but not face to face.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Appreciate the points brother & agree entirely. I’ve kept the original parts & will fix/replace the scratched l/h fairing just so I can put it back to original if/when needed but I have to say the quality of this £300 fairing set is very high & im loving the change of looks.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. I hope the buzz comes back for you. I was away from biking for 15 years when the kids turned up & remember being a little nervous getting back on a big bike again then, but the accident didn’t affect me at all. Can’t say the same for the wife however so I’m having to down play the whole thing for her benefit but honestly, I couldn’t wait to get out there again. Bike safe whatever you ride fellas

• Like Like x 4
  13. Nice bins

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Good spot, it was intentional, wouldn’t want to flout the @Ducbird forum rules

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  15. £300 for those fairings is a great price.

16. I know that feeling after my off I couldn’t even sit on a bike
    I bought a monster had it in my back yard and for another year I found every excuse not to get her out, then sold her.
    As each year passed it got harder now I’m kinda wishing I hadn’t sold the monster because life is short and I may just have ridden again... might have

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  17. Thank you and enjoy riding again :blush::upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Funny thing was, when I told JHP what I wanted to do, they were horrified (they won’t fit, finish will be crap, we’ll have to manufacture brackets to get it on etc) Turned up. Fitted that afternoon & they look fantastic!

• Like Like x 1
  19. They absolutely do

• Like Like x 1
  20. Which company did you buy them off?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information