1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back Protectors

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Cream_Revenge, Jul 19, 2017.

1. I've had a Knox before now and it was ok. I only replaced it when it started getting a bit shabby after about 10 years use.

I now have two Forcefields (http://www.forcefieldbodyarmour.com/product/pro-l2k-evo/2425 - one for motorbiking and one for snowboarding) and I have a Held 3DO insert for my textile jacket.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Go Forcefield Pro Sub 4, it's thick but transfers the least amount of energy through it to what lies beneath. Less than 4kn using the CE test criteria.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Knox quality isn't the best mine to bits after a couple of years use , force field is a better option.

4. @Cream_Revenge, Infinity Outlet Camberley have a Forcefield sale, details on their dedicated web site. Andy

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Focrcefield Isolator 2 has just arrived. Really thin but CE level 2 and only about £35 for the back protector, from what I've read.

6. I have the L2 which feels stiff under my leathers; one and 2 piece stuff. Body heat softens it up and i've never felt the slightest bit uncomfortable wearing it on the bike on road or track.

• Like Like x 1
  7. As an aside. The staff in my local Infinity store know a Stuntman who works in films etc. He only buys Forcefield gear. Says it all really. I'm not connected with the shop or Forcefield but really rate their gear. D30 armour is good too.

8. Any experience with the spidi defender? It looks really nice with the chest and back protector in one package.

9. i use the alpinestars KR1i its brilliant, plenty of holes to vent my sweaty back, and ounce you've worn it a bit, the whole things hugs the contours of your back. ill never ride without it now

Do Not Sell My Personal Information