1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back To Sell Some 2011 Ducati 1198 Stuff

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by bootsam, May 5, 2017.

1. Hello, Yes I know. An ex forum member returns cynically to sell stuff. :) I closed all my forum accts, not just this one as I spent too much work time moaning on them and my work was being affected. I de-teched myself and withdrew from tinterweb. As I am not particularly social albeit very friendly. I just cant be arsed with the modern world. :) But Ive stuff to sell and you guys may be interested. Hi to @finm, the forums nicest member. Even if he is splitter and an SNP goon. :)

These are to be removed from my bike on Saturday 06/05. I shall also be selling the bike OEM. A 2011 1198. Pics and prices to follow, although I am open to offers (sensible ones Nelson) to follow etc once Ive removed them from bike.

48T Slipper Clutch with STM outer and Sigma Inner. Inc plates, both friction and plain with a couple of dished ones.
    70mm Headers ceramic coated in black by camcoat
    Slash cut termi's
    ECU tuned for above by CJS
    Filter
    Superpole seat
    MetalTech Rearsets
    Set of Helibars
    Plus a few more odds and sods.

Anyways hi to all.

boots

#1 bootsam, May 5, 2017
    Last edited: May 5, 2017
    • Love You Love You x 1
  2. Welcome back cynical Dave

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. feck me. how do boots. mate dont go, dont leave me alone with thees .....s. :Hilarious:
    i take it the bikes sold? still got the 916?
    anyhoo, good luck with sale. :upyeah:
    yip. the forum takes up way to much of my time.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Hiya Finm :) Hiya El ToroDave

No the bikes not sold yet. Yep still have 916, never selling that. 1198 has to go to make way for 1299. I'dve sooner sold it with it all on but no fecker wanted it. Shame as its a great bike. So selling cheap as oem.

I'll have to restrain this till after work as the boss is lingering around and him moaning about me moaning gets on me pip. :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Still got all the coloured pencils on the wall?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Hi TT, I'm afraid that whooshed over my head. Ive a set of coloured pencil in my drawers (ooer). I can sell them to you if you want them. Lotsa lead left.

7. Afternoon Boots, I'm interested in the rearsets, if you could posts some pics of them and also a price either on thread or PM. Cheers

Stu.

8. Don't worry relates to an old thread. You once said you liked a good pencil and IIRC may use pencils in your job.....
    IMG_2623.JPG

Nice you've visited , stay a while....

• Like Like x 1
  9. Bootsie!!! :D

230025-l.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Good to see you again even if it is only briefly while you sell some stuff. I cant remember the thread but I do recall you responding to a couple of my posts with fantastically funny replies, funny enough to make me laugh out loud and that has to be a good thing.

All the best.

• Like Like x 1
  11. An indication of the price your looking for each item would be useful ;)

12. Awwww I thought I was the nicest :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Im overwhelmed by the nice responses. If I wasnt a bit of a wanker, i'd be touched and humbled. However its always nice to hear that I am even greater than I thought I was.

TT, Ah, yes. Now I understand. I have many coloured pencils for marking up stuff. Sorry but my memory for the bullshit that I may or may not utter now and again eludes me. However the offer of selling them still stands. I can sell as a set or individually in a handsome packaging. Ready to mount for display. Be re-assured that each was individually poked in my ear now and again and may leave a bitter but somehow erotic taste in ones mouth.

Exige, thanks. I'd forgotten what my avatar was. Now I may have to hunt for my Hartley pic. Thnx for that.

Hi Dukesox. I said something amusing? You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny? (Joe Pesci)

Ducbird, of course youre still the nicest. You havent insulted me once, which is a tad unsettling for me as generally that honour has been reserved for magistrates in the past.

As for pics and prices etc, I did state in my OP that that will happen once i remove said items from said bike on Saturday. The rearsets are jolly lovely and will give you instant sex appeal as I know full well. I have to fight them off with a stick. Mebbe.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Do you think you could stay with us please :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Fin :Stop:

16. Beaker2.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Come round 'ere selling yer shyte....!
    [​IMG]

How much for the rearsets? :Angelic:

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Only as long as I dont get drawn into political shit as the right wind me up. So Ukipers can fek the fek off. Same with Mail reading reactionaries. Except fin, hes harmless and care in the community and all that. Thank fek for devolution eh?

I dont have any pics handy. Theyre all on home Mac. My bike was on ebay long enough. Im disappointed no-one slagged it on the ebay bikes thread.

19. Hi, welcome back!
    Interested in superpole seat if price is right.
    R

20. Forgot to mention the slipper fits both 1198 and 916 style bikes as I have both size nuts. (fnarr fnarr). And they go with the clutch.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information